Syns
3 x Ice Lollies - 3
1 tbs Tomato Ketchup- 1
Low fat spread - 1
2 x Bread - 5

10 Syns

Exercise

Last edited:
Just saw on someone's Avator thing that it says "the longest journey starts with the smallest step". For me that is really true. I am used to doing Cambridge diet and losing 3 pounds a day in the first week, so for me losing one pound whilst eating lots of food is a real achievement. I am really happy about that.

Am going to do some mini goals now. x

15th August - Extra Easy

Breakfast
Eggs (FREE)
Cheese (HEa)
Tomato (FREE)
Beans (FREE)

Lunch
Quorn sausages (FREE)
Jacket potato (FREE)
Cheese (HEa)
Fromage frais (FREE)

Dinner

2 x Bread (HEb)
2 x Bread (HEb)
Lettuce
Quorn
Muller light

Syns
3 x Ice lolly 3
3 x Ice Lolly 6
Mayo 5

14 Syns

Exercise

Last edited:
Lost another pound! OH has lost 6 pounds! I'm weighing everyday which I really shouldn't be doing!

Not gonna weigh in properly till Wednesday now.

I began this diet by going to slimming world and I didn't really take to it at first. I wanted to get properly into it before I go back to weigh in. Well my consultant phoned me on Friday to ask if I want to go again, and I don't know. I think it would be great to go along, and see everyone and have my weight loss logged... but then I think it might not help if I go and then I'm wasting my time and money. I guess I know what kind of a person I am... and I need to decide if I need that motivation or not. Thoughts are very welcome.

So onto another day. I am happy with how things are going. I really like this diet. It's sort of like letting you have the things you want but in more of a controlled way that I've never done before. So for instance I would have had a jacket potato and cheese and tuna but I would have a huge amount of cheese and a few beans and feel bad and eat loads of chocolate after because I hadn't stuck to my strict diet. But now I know that I can have this, and I haven't "broken" any diet by doing so, but just have enough cheese to suffice and lots of beans. It really is great. It's kind of like learning to eat properly. I would have thought though that I would maintain but I'm actually losing weight.

I really need to start doing some exercise though as I think that'll really set off the weight loss. Anyway, hope you are all having a good weekend.

x

August 16th- Extra Easy

Breakfast-
Omelette
Egg (FREE)
Tomato (FREE)
Beans (FREE)
Yoghurt (FREE)
2 x Toast (HEb)

Lunch-
Jacket potato (FREE)
Low fat cheese (HEa)
Lettuce (FREE)
Fromage frais (FREE)
Strawberries (FREE)

Dinner-

Pasta (FREE)
Tuna (FREE)
Sweetcorn (FREE)

Syns-
Tomato Ketchup- 1
Ice lolly- 6
Low fat spread- 1
Hot choc- 4
Mayo- 4

16 Syns (oops)

Exercise-

Last edited:
17th August- Extra Easy

Breakfast
Toast (HEb)

Lunch

Jacket potato (FREE)
Beans (FREE)
Cheese (HEa)
Salad (FREE)

Dinner
Bread (HEb)
Muller light (FREE)
Strawberries (FREE)

Syns
Tomato Ketchup- 1
2 x Waffles - 7
Low fat margarine- 1
Ice lolly- 6
Mini Milk- 1.5

16.5 (oops... but still I didn't eat chocolate)

Last edited:
Not a very good day today... Feel like I really want chocolate. I know I can have it but don't have enough syns to cover what I want! I don't understand though, why I feel like this. It's like chocolate is my addiction!

I gave up smoking, gave up drinking and now when I get stressed etc chocolate is want I want. I don't want chocolate to be something I turn to when I am stressed/happy/unhappy/annoyed... etc etc. This is what I want to change with this diet. I don't want it to be something that I am constantly "resisting" I just want to have a normal healthy diet.

OK hope everyone is doing well x

Went shopping today, didn't have a very good day. Spent the time trying to find something that would look vaguely nice for when OH and I go for dinner. Nothing looked nice, nothing fitted etc etc... Really annoyed today to be honest. Plus side though, made me realise how much I want and need to do this. It actually made me want to go out for a run, rather than sit around eating chocolate.

So I guess that is good, I'm gonna get myself out of this. Don't wanna sit around moaning and eating, want to get thin! x

August 23rd- Green

Breakfast
Ready Brek (HEb)
Strawberries
Milk (HEa)

Small bowl noodles and Soy Sauce (FREE- hungry mid morning)
3 peices toast (HEb)

Lunch
Omelette with Tomato, 3 Eggs and Beans (FREE)
3 x Quorn Sausages (FREE)

Grapes and Strawberries (FREE)
Muller Light Yoghurt (FREE)

Dinner

Syns
Ice Lolly- 2
Mini Milk- 1.5
Tomato Ketchup- 1
1 tbs Peanut Butter- 4.5
Hot Chocolate- 4

Exercise

30 min run

Last edited:
Just been having a read through your diary hun ~ well done on your loss to date, every 1lb is a step in the right direction. When you are doing EE you can only have 1 HexA and 1 HexB (more's the pity!!!) ~ other than that your food is looking good! I find with SW you have to be very organised ~ I know when I don't plan I fail! Good luck with the week ahead xx

Hey Weemo!

Thank you for that great advice I didn't know that!! I haven't really been doing EE anyway the only difference is so I can have tuna so now I won't have that! Thank you.

I keep going off track I don't even know why I did Cambridge for four months so this should be nothing compared! Keeping at it though.

You are welcome ~ it took me ages to pick up the courage to try EE as it really seemed too easy lol.

I don't care much about my HEX A as I don't like dairy but I sometimes find I want more than 1 HEXB. I'm going to do a few red and green days again as I think it is good to shake things up a bit.

A lot of people do SW that have came from VLCD ~ I take my hat off to you cause I know that I could not do it ~ EVER!

I hope you find that SW will do the trick for you ~ setting mini goals is a good way to move forward. xx

Back