My Weight Loss Diary.

WINTER.

Okay, so im going to jump on the bandwagon. [; Ive been reading though afew jounals and like the idea of it. Somewhere to vent my frustrations that isnt my fiancee. haha.

So, ive been dieting a matter of 6 days now. This is the first diet ive ever been on and im finding it....irritating. :rolleyes: But 7lbs in 6 days, im NOT complaining. [:

I have a broken ankle at present with is making weighing myself properly a challenge in itself! The cast feels like it weighs a ton, but im guessing around 2lb?

Anyway, breakfast over the past few days has been;
An apple and a tomato.

Lunch; Salad with no dressing.

Tea; A weight watchers frozen meal and...more salad. :happy036:

Anything eaten after that is usually All Bran or...yeah, you guessed it...salad.

Today is my Free Day. :D

Seeing as my boyfriend and I are celebrating our first year together im going to have a chinese meal. :D Im not eating anything else today so im saving where i can. Then its staight back to anything thats green and good for you!

x

7lbs in 6 days is fantastic! Conrats.
Enjoy your chinese :D

Thanks ^ [:

I did enjoy my chinese aswell!

Ive found that since ive been on my diet when im presented with a big plate of "bad" food i cant finish it! Its like im half way through and i cant take any more. haha.

Ive just weighed myself and before my chinese i was around 12stone 3lbs and now im 12stone 9lbs.
My weight is fluctuates alot, so by morning im hoping it'll have settled down again like it usually does.

x

My food intake for the 10th was;

Chicken chow mein and chips. URRGH.

Yesterday; I ate 1 apple, some salad, a ww frozen meal and some more salad.

Today, so far ive not eaten anything. Although it still feels like yesterday due to no sleep. :sigh2:

Weight today 12stone 5. [:

x

13th

Breakfast; Tinned mushrooms.

Lunch; none.

Tea; WW frozen meal.

Just now; salad.

Very low cal day.

x

ps, i hate dieting.

x

14th;

B- Nothing.

Lunch- Nothing.

Tea- WW meal and tinned mushrooms.

Snack- All bran and whatever bf is bringing me.

x

Back