My weight loss diary!

Well i lost the 2lbs i put on last week this week, which im so happy about... I had a party yesterday night after weigh in, i had loads too eat but i hope that wont affect weigh in to much this week...

Then today i had dress fittings for my bridesmaid dress, and not too sound big headed, i was really happy with how i looked in it- so this has really gave me a boost, too stick too plan and make sure im back in target before the end of summer.... The wedding isn't till June '08 though:D

Well i lost the 2lbs i put on last week this week, which im so happy about... I had a party yesterday night after weigh in, i had loads too eat but i hope that wont affect weigh in to much this week...

Then today i had dress fittings for my bridesmaid dress, and not too sound big headed, i was really happy with how i looked in it- so this has really gave me a boost, too stick too plan and make sure im back in target before the end of summer.... The wedding isn't till June '08 though:D

Hiya, well done for the weightloss.:D

Well done on your progress so far!!!

You are doing really well. Keep it up and you'll look fab in that dress for next year!
Are you still using your belt thingy? Does it work and would you recommend it???

Well done on your progress so far!!!

You are doing really well. Keep it up and you'll look fab in that dress for next year!
Are you still using your belt thingy? Does it work and would you recommend it???
:hug99:Thanks
Yeah it really does work- i was surprised how good it is,:D

:D Cool! I think I may have to invest in one....now to convice Hubby!! :king2:

Thank you!

Hey Girls and Boys,
God its been three week since i've been on- been so busy- and i finally have a quiet week-
Well i lost 5lbs this week:eek: too say it was shocking is an understatement- I have been an angel, but 5lbs:eek:

I am now back into target- i havent been in my target range since i first got it- so i am so happy...

I hope yr all doing well:D

Update your sig Sejay :)

Hey Girls and Boys,
God its been three week since i've been on- been so busy- and i finally have a quiet week-
Well i lost 5lbs this week:eek: too say it was shocking is an understatement- I have been an angel, but 5lbs:eek:

I am now back into target- i havent been in my target range since i first got it- so i am so happy...

I hope yr all doing well:D
Hiya, well done on the 5Lbs loss thats great.:)

Lost 1.5lbs this week:)
Thats 7.5lbs in 3weeks- which i am really happy about-
I just pray i can keep it going

Good going Sejay, thats great losses.......Well done you! :clap:

Good going Sejay, thats great losses.......Well done you! :clap:
Thank you:D
I stayed the same this week- quite shocking- i didnt have a really bad week, but i did have a few OFF moments....

Ordered in after weigh in and now back on track more motivated for the week ahead....

Hope yr all doing well- keep us upto date:D

Pah! been so busy! Havent been able to get on here!:cry: Aah how i've missed u all...:) Well i've put on 1.5lbs over two weeks:cry: Im still in target range, by 1lb though- so thats a good thing for my bank balance at least...
The annoying thing is i've been good on the diet, but i think i have just got stuck in a rut of eating the same thing- Im trying to do things a bit different this week, but so far it isnt going too plan... Pah... The thing is i dont really like much anyways so trying to vary things is rather difficult....
I hope u have all been having a good time on the diet...:)

Pah! been so busy! Havent been able to get on here!:cry: Aah how i've missed u all...:) Well i've put on 1.5lbs over two weeks:cry: Im still in target range, by 1lb though- so thats a good thing for my bank balance at least...
The annoying thing is i've been good on the diet, but i think i have just got stuck in a rut of eating the same thing- Im trying to do things a bit different this week, but so far it isnt going too plan... Pah... The thing is i dont really like much anyways so trying to vary things is rather difficult....
I hope u have all been having a good time on the diet...:)

Hiya cjtj well done for being in target and hope you manage to find some tasty foods I tend to eat the same all the time too.:D

Back