My Weight Loss Diary!

Discussion in 'General Weekly Weigh-In' started by JessieJames, 30 June 2011 Social URL.

1. JessieJames

JessieJames Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.68%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers PROPOINTS
    Hi!

i'm Jessica, i am new to the site and i just joined my local WeightWatchers group yesterday! ive been looking at this site for aa while for inspiration and thought i would keep a weight loss diary too! so that you can look at my diary and give me some advce too, as a new member, or even try some of my ideas for yourself! :)

my start weight is 11st 9lbs, i was on slimming world untill febuary, when i broke my wrist and got too busy to go and i was 10st 5lbs!! so i have put on a lot! (i put on weight so easy!) :cry:

But now i am raring to go and cannot wait to drop the lbs! i want to lose enough weight to get into a size 10 and then i think i will be happy!

so here goes! this is day 1, i will update throughout the day ! :D i am doing the weight watchers pro points diet, and my daily allowance is 29 pro points, and also have 49 weekly pro points.

DAY ONE

BREAKFAST
    WW original bagel - 4 pro points
    WW mini victoria sandwhich (was still quite peckish!) - 3 pro points
    LUNCH

DINNER

SNACKS
    WW oat and choc chip cookies x 2 (1pack) - 2 pro points

ACTIVITY POINTS:

POINTS USED: 9 POINTS LEFT: 20

Last edited: 30 June 2011
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.