my weight loss diary

Well done Harry! Hope the good losses continue

Wow Harry!! fabulous result!

I really hope your doc is right about the weight loss, but a continual loss of 9lb a week might be a bit optimistic, but hey lets hope it happens for you!

You are doing so well, im really happy for you :)

day 17 and 18

nice days for me went out for walk both day ,on day 17 i was in london so went around regient park and on day 18 came to luton n went to a local park over here ,felt good ,leavin back for us on 8th and planin to take all the stuff with me since its not avbl over there ,target is to get into shape by Christmas or new year and have abs by march hehe,thnx for the support guys ,n yes about the 90 pounds in 10 weeks it is possible ,my doc has shown me the patient profiles who have done it before.hope every is goin strong on it aswell.

day 20 n 21

nice days again,,jus got to london today went out for a long walk to oxford street n soho street n couple of others if i can remember,earlier today got my weigh in don i lost 4 pounds in 3 days since my last weigh inn ,feels good , n i guess docs prediction of 8-9 pounds a week is lookin real ,also got a whole stock for 700 pounds to take to us with me ,so i can continue my diet ,hopin everyone is goin strong,please dont cheat it will pay off

hello people ,been away from this forum forever now ! hope everyone is doin great ,fyi iam ,weight machine jus turned below 300lbs ,woot woot lost like 110lbs and din diet for a month in between ,feels good now iam workin to loose another 50lbs asap and building muscles ,i started at 410lbs and now i weight 300lbs and to be honest it only gets day by day ,wishing everyone luck from san francisco california ,

hello people ,been away from this forum forever now ! hope everyone is doin great ,fyi iam ,weight machine jus turned below 300lbs ,woot woot lost like 110lbs and din diet for a month in between ,feels good now iam workin to loose another 50lbs asap and building muscles ,i started at 410lbs and now i weight 300lbs and to be honest it only gets day by day ,wishing everyone luck from san francisco california ,

Hey Harry!

Great to have you back and hear that you've done so well. Congratulations on your success - keep at it!
Are you working out in the gym then?

Dx

Back