My Diary 📔 Lighter life 3 stone to go

Jenny_b

Gold Member
S: 17st7lb C: 12st6lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 28.1 Loss: 5st1lb(28.98%)
I had a fabulous day yesterday; work, hair and shopping. Went a bit mad in Harrods on accessories but I am so happy. Skipped my last 2 packs and had 2 skinny margaritas. Not ideal but I hit 12,000 steps and I drank 3 litres of water. Today I am aiming for 10,000 steps, on plan and 3 litres of water. I don’t feel guilty at all, I just hope I’m in the low 11’s this weekend so will keep that in mind next time I think I’m Patsy from Absolutely Fabulous but am really more like Eddie! Have a fabulous on plan day darlings! xx
Lovely you had a fab day 😀😍
Glad you don’t feel guilty, sometimes it’s nice to to enjoy yourself. Fingers crossed for low 11s or even 10s 😀🤞 x x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

SkinnyStarbucksSophia

18/3/2021 SW: 12,9.8 CW: 11,1.8 GW: 8,7
I admire your optimism but champagne and margaritas will have kept me out of the 10’s that’s for sure but I will be increasing my steps tomorrow and Friday with no booze so who knows?! Miracles could happen! No, they won’t but next month for sure xx

SkinnyStarbucksSophia

Daily goals hit yesterday: 12,000 steps, 3 litres of water, 2 packs and lighter life popped chip snack but slipped up with 2 skinny margaritas.
Daily goals for today: 10,000 steps, 3 litres of water and zero margaritas but I am out to dinner tonight. I have checked the menu and there are tonnes of salads on the menu so I’m having one of those with copious amounts of fizzy water. It’s an early dinner so it’s not going to be boozy but I cannot bring my shake along.
Time to step to it! Have a great day xx

Jenny_b

Gold Member
Daily goals hit yesterday: 12,000 steps, 3 litres of water, 2 packs and lighter life popped chip snack but slipped up with 2 skinny margaritas.
Daily goals for today: 10,000 steps, 3 litres of water and zero margaritas but I am out to dinner tonight. I have checked the menu and there are tonnes of salads on the menu so I’m having one of those with copious amounts of fizzy water. It’s an early dinner so it’s not going to be boozy but I cannot bring my shake along.
Time to step to it! Have a great day xx
Have a great evening out, fab that you checked menu and are going for salad. Enjoy x x

Last edited:

AliGal

Eating Like A Bear plus!
S: 22st10.6lb C: 21st6.2lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 48.4 Loss: 1st4.4lb(5.78%)
Hope you've had a lovely supper - after your lovely margarita day earlier!

SkinnyStarbucksSophia

Hope you've had a lovely supper - after your lovely margarita day earlier!
Thanks girls! Just got home and I was good. I had a lovely dinner it was nice to be out but it is still quite cold out. I ended up finishing with a black coffee. I think I’ll stay home until later on in may now! Too chilly! I hit my steps so yay! I hope everyone is having a good day xx

SkinnyStarbucksSophia

Daily goals hit yesterday: 10,250 steps, 3 litres of water
Daily goals for today: 15,000 steps, 3 litres of water, packs only
I’ve had my fun, now it’s time to be back on plan 100% before I weigh in at the weekend. I hope everyone has a great day on plan xx

SkinnyStarbucksSophia

Hello! So I’m at 11,1.8lbs as of today. I will try and weight in more frequently depending on my love hate relationship with the scales. I am doing my steps as have meetings this afternoon so would rather get 10,000 before then and anything else is an extra. 11 stone is where I crept upto and started feeling awful about my body so I am hoping another stone off and this dark rain cloud re my body and looks will start to go. I’ve been getting as many treatments as I can but the list is endless. Today’s goals: 10,000 steps, 3 litres of water and packs only. Maybe a Starbucks americano
Have a fabulous day on plan! 7 weeks until everything is open so I’d love to be low 10’s, high 9’s by then. I have 3 dinners out between now and then but steps, spirits and salad. I know the drill! Let’s get this done xx

Jenny_b

Gold Member
Hello! So I’m at 11,1.8lbs as of today. I will try and weight in more frequently depending on my love hate relationship with the scales. I am doing my steps as have meetings this afternoon so would rather get 10,000 before then and anything else is an extra. 11 stone is where I crept upto and started feeling awful about my body so I am hoping another stone off and this dark rain cloud re my body and looks will start to go. I’ve been getting as many treatments as I can but the list is endless. Today’s goals: 10,000 steps, 3 litres of water and packs only. Maybe a Starbucks americano
Have a fabulous day on plan! 7 weeks until everything is open so I’d love to be low 10’s, high 9’s by then. I have 3 dinners out between now and then but steps, spirits and salad. I know the drill! Let’s get this done xx
Yay well done, almost in the 10s 😀😍
Yes I’m sure you’ll be feeling loads better about your body soon 🥰 you’re doing great, keep it up x x