My Diary šŸ“” Lighter life 3 stone to go

SkinnyStarbucksSophia

18/3/2021 SW: 12,9.8 CW: 11,1.8 GW: 8,7
Hello! Ok so Iā€™m going to try and keep dropping 1 stone a month. Iā€™m going to take it day by day. Usual story lockdown weight and I woke up at my heaviest. I want a quick fix and then back to my usual active life and not ordering takeaways sat in my pjs! Iā€™ve just ordered all my favourite packs and shakes. I like lighter life but I have bought the odd slim fast product if Iā€™ve been out or bored/fancied a change. Black coffee x 1 and water x2-3 litres are all I drink except a clear sugar free energy drink I limit to very sleepy mornings. Iā€™ll be posting which packs and shakes I like, my exercise, water intake as well as good days and bad days, losses etc. More to keep me accountable. Inspired by @Jenny_b as Iā€™ve found your diary inspiring but if no one reads it then thatā€™s ok too! šŸ˜€

Hello! Typical went to weigh this morning but as Iā€™ve had 500ml water, my energy drink and a coffee whilst I have been on a work call since 8am (I know on a Saturday) it wouldnā€™t be accurate but good news firmly in the 11ā€™s but Iā€™ll weigh tomorrow to put an accurate number up. Slacked on my walking yesterday so will do a solid 15,000 today. Itā€™s amazing to think almost month ago I was at my heaviest and Iā€™m thinking I could be in the tens by May and my first goal by June! A long way to go but I do love the rush of optism that comes over me or is it the caffeine?! Goals for today: 15,000 steps, 3 litres of water, resist milk in coffee at Starbucks!

Sounds like a good plan, Sophia. I look forward to following your progress.

Yesterday I was on track with my packs and water but I only managed 11,500 steps. Iā€™m currently walking now hoping to get 15,000 in today and tomorrow. I have to eat ā€œreal foodā€ today but itā€™s just one meal and itā€™s grilled chicken and veggies. We have family over in the garden. I did this 2 weeks ago (had the same meal) and I still had a loss the next day so hereā€™s hoping. It will make me more determined on other days. Goals for today: don't get overwhelmed by real food, straight back to having a shake for dinner, 15,000 steps, 3 litres of water and no alcohol. My desire to wear my dresses and shorts this summer is greater than wanting carbs and whispering angel! xx

Hiii well done to you !!!
Can I ask what your starting weight was ? And what your at now ??
I started an 800 calorie plan on Thursday. Iā€™m aiming to lose 1 stone 4 over the next 4-5 weeks. Iā€™d planned doing exclusive Exante products but my God theyā€™re not the nicest things although I can manage the shakes OK lol so Iā€™m trying to get by on 800 calories daily by just being conscious of what Iā€™m actually eating lol xxx

Hiii well done to you !!!
Can I ask what your starting weight was ? And what your at now ??
I started an 800 calorie plan on Thursday. Iā€™m aiming to lose 1 stone 4 over the next 4-5 weeks. Iā€™d planned doing exclusive Exante products but my God theyā€™re not the nicest things although I can manage the shakes OK lol so Iā€™m trying to get by on 800 calories daily by just being conscious of what Iā€™m actually eating lol xxx
18/3/2021 SW: 12,9.8 CW: 11,8.2 GW: 8,7

Hello, I did try and post these stats as my signature but they donā€™t seem to save properly. Exante I just canā€™t get on with! I drink the lighter life pre made shakes and I donā€™t mind their products. I had a slim fast rocky road bar the other day and I donā€™t mind the jam exante bar. The lighter life spaghetti I seem to live on and their pancakes. Iā€™m coming up to a month (I had cosmetic surgery the first couple of days, silly time to start a diet but I just had to) and Iā€™m just over a stone. Itā€™s been pretty easy. I just swerved wine all afternoon, no potatoes, no chocolate pudding so feeling pleased with myself! Iā€™m now off to get the rest of my steps in. If I can lose a stone in a month then you can! Go for it xx

18/3/2021 SW: 12,9.8 CW: 11,8.2 GW: 8,7

Hello, I did try and post these stats as my signature but they donā€™t seem to save properly. Exante I just canā€™t get on with! I drink the lighter life pre made shakes and I donā€™t mind their products. I had a slim fast rocky road bar the other day and I donā€™t mind the jam exante bar. The lighter life spaghetti I seem to live on and their pancakes. Iā€™m coming up to a month (I had cosmetic surgery the first couple of days, silly time to start a diet but I just had to) and Iā€™m just over a stone. Itā€™s been pretty easy. I just swerved wine all afternoon, no potatoes, no chocolate pudding so feeling pleased with myself! Iā€™m now off to get the rest of my steps in. If I can lose a stone in a month then you can! Go for it xx
Oh thatā€™s fantastic you have done bloody brilliant !!! I know they say water is key so I am just pushing the water into me like you would not believe !! Iā€™ve just completed day 4 and I must say I do feel better. Iā€™ll keep up with your diary and your progress, youā€™re doing great !!!! Xxx

Oh thatā€™s fantastic you have done bloody brilliant !!! I know they say water is key so I am just pushing the water into me like you would not believe !! Iā€™ve just completed day 4 and I must say I do feel better. Iā€™ll keep up with your diary and your progress, youā€™re doing great !!!! Xxx
I didnā€™t believe this whole 1 stone a month thing either and time flies! After day 3 I found it much easier. Thereā€™s been maybe twice where Iā€™ve slipped up (easter Monday) but because I just didnā€™t weigh for a couple of days, drank water and increased my steps I never saw a gain. I still have a long way to go but a little adds up to a lot xx

This little diary is quite helpful as Iā€™ve reached 11,500 steps and thought hmm thatā€™ll do but then I remembered I promised myself 15,000! Off I go! xx
I find it so helpful to write on here everyday šŸ˜€šŸ˜˜ x x

Thank you @Jenny_b I have to update it with a 0.2 of a lb gain which is so weird but I ate real food (grilled chicken, petit pois, carrots and green beans) yesterday but I didnā€™t measure, I had my other packs and I had 2 litres of water not my usual 3 so that will all be a factor. Thank goodness I did my 15,000 steps. I know itā€™s the smallest gain and it will spur me on today to drink my water and get my steps in. I feel embarrassed that Iā€™m bigger than when people last saw me not that anyone cares but itā€™s in my head. By May I should look more like myself plus I will have had some salon trips and by June and July Iā€™ll be looking like the best version of me (which is still no great shakes but Iā€™ll love wearing my denim shorts and dresses) so I must keep that in mind. Goals for today: do not get disheartened, stick to the plan, drink water, black coffee at Starbucks and at least 15,000 steps.

Yes and didnā€™t my mother in law let me know yesterday. Even at as a size 6 bride on my wedding day she couldnā€™t pay me a compliment so I shouldnā€™t have been surprised!
Thatā€™s so sad šŸ˜„ sure you looked beautiful x x

Good morning! STS today to the exact, I think itā€™s my water intake as I went hours without drinking anything then was forcing it down before bed. Thatā€™s ok, it happens I guess. I did over 16,000 steps yesterday and I stuck to plan but some days itā€™ll be like that I suppose. Hoping for a few more pounds off this week. Iā€™m feeling very down about my weight, not about my diet as I know it works and I suppose itā€™s keeping me motivated but I feel very sensitive about it. That self loathing feeling! I have some salon treatments today, this may help. Goals for today: 10,000 steps or more (busy day but will be a lot of sitting down) and to carry my water with me and sip throughout the day. Take packs with me. Have sparkling water at ā€œdrinksā€ absolutely no alcohol.

hey there, I lost about 5 stone a very long time ago with LL, you're doing well. It's really normal to still have up and downs, some weeks I lost nothing but it did level out and a definite downward trend in weight, so don't worry so much about one day or even one week.

Please, if you don't already, ignore your mother in law! nasty attitude.

We should all life each other up, not put people down especially people in our families!

Back