My weight loss diary

Hello,

Im new here but thought I would do a diary on here.

I am 30 years old and mummy to a gorgeous 8 month old little boy :)
I have always struggled with my weight and tried many diets in the past and nothing seemed to work.

I had a bit of a hard pregnancy,suffered with SPD and was admitted for the last week with high BP (borderline pre-eclampsia)
Since having my little boy I am determined to lose weight. I was weighed on the 12th Jan and was 291lbs :cry: :cry: so I started following the SW diet but struggled a little to understand it as I cant afford to join. So I decided to just cut my portion sizes and attempt to eat more healthily. I bulk my meals up with fresh veg and salad now instead of having a pile of chips, burgers and mayo or a takeaway. I also replaced all my snacks with WW bars and treats which I limit myself to.

Anyway after only one week of this I have lost 4.5lbs :bliss:

I aim to carry on as I am but also to start doing my 30 day shred DVD and also Zumba fitness on the xbox.

My brother is getting married in August and I would love to be able to wear a lovely dress rather than whatever I can find in a size 26. xx

Hey. Well done with your first week loss - that's brilliant. You've got a really good incentive to loose the weight as well - your brothers wedding. Hope your 2nd week goes well. x

Thank you :)
Its going to be hard but Im determined to do it for my little boy. I dont want to miss out on running around the park with him because im too fat. He is what made me start properly xx

Hi, I've been offline for a while as I have been busy with my son, he's been a little terror as he has just cut his second tooth - poor baby!
Anyway, I had a bad week last week kind of slipped off the diet a little but didn't gain any weight, I remained the same so im not as upset as I would have been if I had gained. I'm back on it now though and hoping for a loss next week :) xx

the important thing is to get back on track after any wee slip, so well done you..good luck, have a good day x

hope wee one isn't in too much pain, i always used teething gel or calpol on my 4! :)

Thanks. He's finally settled down now, turns out he has an ear infection too so on antibiotics. They seem to have finally kicked in.

Im doing well again and will hopefully have lost weight by Thursday x

Back