Total Solution my weight loss diary

s...

hi everyone!

so i ordered my stuff for the exante diet on friday and its finally here :):eek: im excited nervous and a bit anxious, hopeing it works!!!

im getting married next year, and want to reach my target weight by january when i buy my wedding outfit... im sure i am asking for to much, my current weight is 12 stone 7 and my aim is to reach 9 stone... hope this is possible!!

so day 1 - so far so gud, i ordered the mixed bumper pack, soups bars and shakes. so far ive had 2litres of water (some mixed with the peach flavouring yumm) and a "choc" milkshake, smelt like choc didnt taste like choc, was a bit disapointed but it didnt taste horrible so its all good :) im goin to have a bar in a bit and a soup for dinner...... looking forward to weighing myself next week to see how much i have lost! but i am goin to take this 1 day at a time

Last edited:
Good luck. We have the same start weight and nearly the same goal !

Hey hun, welcome and good luck, looking forward to following ur loss xx

Hey good luck, I'm sure that's more than doable. I also got my bumper pack today but got it later this afternoon so am starting 2moro. I am aiming for 2 stone in 7 weeks not sure it's possible but hopefully that's my hen night. Then hopefully fit in my dress Oct 19th :) hope ur journey goes well Xx

8/8/12

so day 1 went ok, i drank 4 litres of water and went to the loo every 5minutes hehe

mushroom soup... i could not eat it, doesnt help that i HATE mushrooms, but it made me feel ill so i left it. the bar was luvly! and actually filled me up :)

i might order some porridge to replace the vile mushroom soup

Last edited:
u lost 11lbs in 1 week? wow that is amazing!!!

8/8/12

day 2

jus drank the banana milkshake, sooo yummy, much better than the choc 1 :D

going to have a soup later, then a bar, findin it hard 2 drink lotsa water as i dont usually drink that much......

Last edited:
8/8/12

day 2

so im really not liking the soups at all :( i will try and carry on with them for this month if i can, but will buy buyin some porridge or havin 2 shakes next month

has any1 tried the porridge??

Last edited:
s... said:
so im really not liking the soups at all :( i will try and carry on with them for this month if i can, but will buy buyin some porridge or havin 2 shakes next month

has any1 tried the porridge??

Hi there, I got a few porridge packets today to try and was really pleased, they are quite sweet, but I enjoyed the flavour. I'll be ordering some more.

8/8/12

they are sending me a sample so i hope i like it and will be definatly replacing the soup, i cant stand it!!

had the orange and choc bar yestrday, sooo yummy :D the only thing i am finding difficult is the soup, and ive got so many of them :( 6 mushroom 6 thai chicken 7 tomato and 7 veg.....

Last edited:
9/8/12

just had the tomato soup yummm, at last a soup i like, im going to return the mushroom and thai chicken 1s, i cant stand them, will try the veg 1 tomarow and see if thats nice *fingers crossed*

Last edited:
day 3 was good, didnt feel hungry at all which is amazing, i miss eating (as in chewing) but im sure i will get used to it,

another great thing, my skin looks amazing!! for the past year or so ive had really bad skin, and i always thought it was to do with the make up i was wearing or the moisturiser i was using but im guessing its not, drinkin so much water has totally cleared my skin and its only been 3 days!!

my porridge sample has arrived, and exante told me i can return my soups and get a refund, so im hoping tghat i like the porridge! i read bout makin porridge biscuits.... i might try that as i miss chewing!!

Last edited:
the porridge was so yummy! will definatly be ordering some more :)

day 4 was a little challenging, went to the cinema, so had to walk past the usual pop corn and coke i would buy... then had 2 sit between two people eatin hot dogs, then the other half had a chinese, while i ate my bar, but i resisted which i was really proud of, hope i can keep this up.... im lookin forward to weighing myself on tuesday to se how much weight i have lost

Last edited:
day 5

i had the vegetable soup today which out of the four i think is the nicest but i still would not buy them again, definatly prefer the porridge and will be making porridge biscuits tomarrow :)

Last edited:
day 6 went ok, didnt drink as much water as normal as i was out all day, but i resisted temptation again :) i am finding this a lot easier than i though i would :D

tomarrow is weigh day, hope ive got a good weight loss...

Last edited:
1 week down, 3 more to go....

ive lost 6lbs :D so happy :D

Last edited:
ordered some more porridge and it has jus arrived yummm

day 8

so i made porridge biscuits.... didnt turn out so gud, they got stuck to the grease proof papper, and the ended up like porridge rolls :s if that makes any sense, they tasted ok but i think i will stick to normal porridge from now on

Last edited:
day 8

jus added some coffee and sweetner to my choc shake and warmed it up, OMG so yummy :D

Last edited:
day 9

so i start uni in 3 weeks and am worried about how i am goin to keep on with the exante diet... its goin to be a 9-5 day 6 weeks at uni then 6 weeks in a school....

Last edited:
Back