Total Solution my weight loss diary

day 11

wow this week has gone really quick :) im getting really used to it its great :D i even cook food and am not fused that i wont be able to eat it, im looking forward to weighn myself on tuesday

one of my friends is starting next week aswell, im converting everyone hehe

im goin to try start exercising from monday aswell, i hate exercising, dieting i can do all day everyday but exercise :( makes me sad lol but i dont want to lose all this weight and have a flabby belly hehe, aim is to lose wieght for my wedding and be toned hope im not asking for to much....

day 12

today was bit hard, spent most of the day out and about so had a lot of temptation to resist but i managed to do it

2weeks is nearly up already, im so suprised that it is goin so quick. only thing im worried about is goin back to uni in 2 weeks... not like i can make my shakes or soups there...

2 weeks done, 2 to go...

so ive just weighed myself... ive lost 2lbs :sigh2: i have to admit i am a bit disapointed, i know i wasnt goin to lose 6lbs again but i was hoping for at
least 3lbs :( im hoping next week will be better :cross:

:silly:lol ok so ive just realised how bad my maths is :giggle: last week i was 12st 1lb now im 11st 12lb so thats a 3lb weight loss:scale: wooohooooo so happy:woohoo:

Last edited:
i want to lose 40lbs by christmas :xmastree: which is 18 weeks away, i want to set myself a little goal of losing 20lbs in 9 weeks.... im really hoping this is possible i dont want to be disapointed.... its roughly 2lbs a week so i think it should b achieivable...:cross:

Goodluck. Just do lots of walking or cardio if I can and the weight will fall right off. Also drink lots of water. Btw I think the soups are revolting

i started doin half hour walk in the eveing yesterday :) and also ordered some exercise dvds so will be starting them soon aswell. i drink soooo much water lol

the soups really are horrible, i definatly wont be ordering any more!

so ive been looking at slim and save.... i might be doing that next month instead of sticking with exante, purely because they have so much variety and i can have a meal aswell as part of the vlcd... im only going to order a week sample, which gives you one of each product to test, which costs £27, if im still losing weight with that then i might stick with it, if im not then back to exante...

day 15 i cant believe i have been doing this for 2 weeks :D its gone so quick and im so used to it now i cant imagine eating normal food lol sounds weird i know... im looking forward to weighing myself again already lol in noticing a difference aswell now in my clothes, not so tight anymore and my belly is shrinking lol still got a long way to go yet but im getting there slowly :)

It's really uplifting when you get to the end of the day and you realise you've done it 100%, isn't it!! Motivates me for the next day! :D

Well done on the weightloss so far! 9lbs is great! Good luck with Slim and save if you try it. I'm a shake fiend, so am happy with exante, but the important thing is that you're doing what you're comfortable with!! xx

Hi it's my first day on exante total so I'm feeling pretty hungry. I enjoyed the banana shake for brekky, didn't think much of the bar and the tomato soup for tea but I'm sure I will get used to it. Joined here hoping for some support and advise?

as long as i am losing weight i will try anything hehe

good luck with ur weight loss :)

Hi it's my first day on exante total so I'm feeling pretty hungry. I enjoyed the banana shake for brekky, didn't think much of the bar and the tomato soup for tea but I'm sure I will get used to it. Joined here hoping for some support and advise?

hi, the banana shake is my fave :) not to keen on the soups which is why i want to swap over to slim and save, the bars i like, nice to be able to chew something lol. the first 3 days i found the hardest but i am used to it now and cook food and it doesnt really bother me anymore :) u will get used to it, just take it day by day, the weightloss is worth it :) just make sure u drink plenty of water and u will b fine

so my hubby to be has booked a weekend away, so sweet of him but im worried about staying on track... also got a family bbq on monday :( the next 3 days are going to be so hard.... not expecting a loss at all for tuesday...

i decided to weigh myself on saturday before the weekend away and the family bbq so i dont get totally disheartend if i weighed myself after, i lost 2lbs :D im not going to weigh myself tuesday, will wait untill i have finished the pack (jus ova a week to go)

Last edited:
so i weighed myself this morning (couldnt help myself) and i have stayed the same, not gained anything which i am sooooo pleased about :D now just come back from a bbq, stuck to just chicken and salad, havent had anything else all day so fingers crossed this doesnt result in a gain. my last weigh in next week on exante, 4weeks going so quickly. back to uni next wednesday and i am going to start slim and save... x

weighed myself again this mornin, gained 1pound so total weight loss for week 3 is 1pound.... better than nothing i guess

6more days of exante, then i am starting slim and save, have ordered my sample week pack :)

i weighed myself again this mornin after 3 weeks and 2days, including 4days if eating :-/ i have lost 12pounds:D 2more pounds and ive lost my 1st stone im soooooo happy :D

tommaro is my last day on exante!! wednesday is my first day of slim and save, and alsoo my first day at uni!!! scary scary, hoping i can keep up the weight loss while im at uni...

wooo hoooo ive lost a stone :D :D :D :D lol because ive been weighing myself nearly everyday i just realised ive lost 4pounds this week :eek: i am totally amazed as i havent been as strict on myself this week, im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy :D 2 and half stones to goooooo definatly on target

Back