Step 1 Sole Source My weight loss diary

geoffrina

I have enjoyed reading other diaries so I've decided to keep my own.

I am doing this diet for the first time. I was spurred on by reading success stories on the Daily Mail site and I'm feeling so fed up with my size as I'm the biggest I've ever been.

I have lost weight before with Slimming World, The Atkins and Rosemary Conolly but I'm rubbish at keeping it off as I've always felt too big, even when I had a nice figure. I'm hoping this time I get to a size 12 (as I will get there) I'm hoping I will be happy.

I'm on day 5 and feeling great, it's good as my husband is doing it with me so we text each other throughout the day.

I cannot believe how easy it's been, I thought I would feel so hungry but it's fine, it's gotten easier and the shakes are drinkable but the tomato soup is gross, I wish I didn't get so many of them.
It's also the most use our dinkun milkshake maker has ever had.

Looking forward to weighing on Wednesday and ordering the bars and the chocolate tetra (after what I've read on here)

Week 1 over, half a stone off, I'm getting there.

Bought the mix a mousse, I couldn't believe how full both me and my husband were after a portion, I almost couldn't finish it (almost).

Roll on week 2, I have friends over for dinner tomorrow, didn't want to cancel, I think I'll have porridge whilst they have their risotto. X

Tried the chocolate tetra - was so yummy, I added hot water to it and it was so lovely, I can see why so many people only have these.
Lunch was a lemon bar, also lovely but I was more hungry, maybe I'm only full if the food I have is only just OK

2nd weigh in, only 1lb off. Am really disappointed, the only difference is that I had some bars and the chocolate tetra.
Spoke to my councillor who suggested that if I hadn't been the the loo to try laxatives as ive only done a few pellets.I have realised today that this is not a good idea when working the next day - missed half a mornings work, never mind, is love another weigh in, see what happens next week

Third weigh in 4 lbs off, was doing ok but then we had a snow day. My husband are I walked to tesco in the snow to get celeriac (of all things) and he talked me into going to chip shop on way back (not that I needed much persuasion). We were both surprised that we got full so quick, normally after eating all the food we would eat crisps and chocolate (as once we started being bad we may as well continue). I'm out of ketosis now so hoping to get back in soon but am so hungry now, so want to eat the baby's left overs and more chips, no wonder it's so easy to go back. Must be strong today

4th weigh in and another 4lbs off, was very pleased as we had chips, back in ketosis now but those first 3 days after bad food were very very hard. Snow was awful last night. I didn't want my dad or sister to drive my little girl home so I braved the journey to my parents house after work, a 40 minute drive took me 2 hours, was scary, I stated the night and although I am on sole source and had no products I ate some quorn my mum had. My husband, however, thought snow meant chips and boy is he regretting that today. I'm so happy with my 16lb loss, back on track now and just want to lose 3 stone more, my lush clothes will fit and I will feel great

Hi There!

I must have started at a very similar date to you! Great sensing your progress, I too have started diarising my progress - it certainly helps and makes me seem a little more accountable for my actions! Keep up the good work, those dresses will fit in no time :)

Back