My weight loss diary...

You can do this. Look how well you have done so far! x

Hi,

Thank you for your replies...

I haven't had a good few days, bit poor at the moment and so the cupboards are a tad bare of good healthy food. Been on nights again which totally screws me up...

Anyway - I've decided to try and be as good as possible until I get some money to sort out the food stores :eek: and then start properly when I have the right stuff. Hopefully I can maintain the weight I have lost until then... if not at least I'm not giving up completely which is what I would have done on every previous diet I've done.

Just wanted to say thanks. I will update when I'm back to behaving.:wave_cry:

xx

Sorry to hear you've not had a good few days...hopefully things will pick up for you soon! xx

hello...

well...what can i say - I fell off the wagon and bounced all the way down (via cadburys, greggs and the kettle chip factory)

Anyway - I was lucky and only put on one pound yesterday although I will understand if this weeks weigh in still reflects the badness (it was more than a pounds worth of badness!)

Starting again tomorrow - might give kick start a go - how does that work? is it just less points?

Oh and what is the other plan like? anyone planning to give it a go?

xx

kickstart - basically you take 4pts off your daily allowance each day - you can follow it for 2 weeks and then you should go back to normal points :)

as for your 1lb on.. everyone does it hun, so dont worry yourself too much - good for you for getting back on the wagon again :) xxx

was just about to tell you off LOL! :D xxx

ooo i never knew about kick start! good luck chick for the next week get back on the wagon yeeeehaaaa even no it doesnt smell near enuff as good as caburys and the rest ull feel better for it x

Hi Lynn, just popped in to wish you good luck for your WI tomorrow - I've missed your and PP's updates - take care xxx

Hope your okay. Good luck for WI x

I'm back and starting again!!!

Hello Diary (and everyone else)

It has been a year since I was last here and like always during this time I have bounced from diet to diet and tried SW, orlistat, cambridge and WW without really commiting to any of them properly :cry:

Anyway never mind all that...

So day 1 was yesterday - stayed within my points limit and did an hour on the Wii fit plus (burning 356 kcals :D) and also went and joined the gym we used to be members of when we were students (for those of you who don't know us myself and my girlfriend diet together :)) and I'm feeling quite hopeful.. today I have had:

BFast - (late oops) melba toasts, spag hoops, pickled onions (sounds weird but was really tasty!!) 3.5pts

Lunch - ham sandwich - 50/50 crustless bread, BGTY ham, walkers baked crisps 6pts

Dinner - Pitta Pizzas - 2 wm pitta bread, passata, ham, mushrooms, peppers, light chedder, light mozzarella - 10pts

dessert - ww frozen brownie dessert - 3pts

Few points left in case I get hungry later..

so I felt this diary/chatting helped me last time. I'm hoping to maintain for a lot longer this time and lose a considerable amount of weight...

Have to change my signature now...
:D

Hey my dear. Welcome back to WW. Sounds like you are really motivated with your exercise this time round. Fingers crossed this is the time you will crack it. If you need anything give me a shout. xxx

Well I have been very bad at updating this diary but I will try to be better!! I had a little slip up yesterday but only went over by 3points which I have taken off today so hopefully no harm done...

I have lost 9lbs in two weeks (well my weigh in is mon so maybe even 1 more) and I'm really happy which doesn't happen to me too often on a diet!!

Xx

Sounds like you are doing well ! Keep up the good work :)

Back