My weight loss diary...

Well done on your loss this week!! :)

Well done on the loss!x

I want all of the food in the world... even the ones i dont like.

I'm having a bad day :'(

I hate it when I feel like that ... fill up on water and free foods or if you have to really low pointers! You're doing so well dont let it slip now :)

Sorry that was a much better answer than my carrot stick idea! lol

How are you feeling today hun? Better i hope? I get days like that too where i want to eat EVERYTHING! I munch on polos or chewing gum LOL x

the carrot stick sounded quite appetising to me Jen.. you sold it very well :p

Hello,

Thank you to everyone for your replies - I didn't succumb to the cravings of yesterday....:D

I haven't really counted today as it was my graduation ceremony so I went out - dont think I crossed my points line...only had a couple of drinks and ham rolls for lunch - even declined the peanuts in the pub - my dad nearly fell off his chair! Oh and a couple of m&s bitesize sausage rolls - I love s.rolls especially greggs - wouldn't spend 7 points on them though :(

Anyway - I'm quite proud of my restraint today - and got to walk round in a silly hat and gown all day!! lol :D

Well done on a good day yesterday and congrats on your graduation. I remember that day like it was yesterday. Goodluck for WI on Sunday x

Well done on the restraint. It would have been easy to use it as an excuse for a blow out!!!
Any pictures of you in said hat and gown!!!! Mine is this time next year (if I even get there!!!), and reckon if I get rid of 1lb a week I will be at my goal by then!!! How cool and doable does that sound!
Have a good day today.
xx

yeah where are these graduation pictures eh? :p we wanna see! good for you on your restraint.. i would have really gone nuts - buffets are the worst things for me.. especially as i get excited if I know there is a buffet on! :eek:

I've changed my avatar so you can see the silly hat :D

Hope everyone is well...

Had a good day so far, we were going to have a naughty treat today but both decided it wasn't actually worth it - came home and made a tasty point controlled lunch..

went to asda and bought lots of food - all checked against the points calculator - it's crazy how different our choices are compared to only a couple of weeks ago...

I'm very happy :D:D

DAY 17....Still going...

Hey... thank you Starlight - but I'm trying to be good!

I've not been very good at keeping track of my food diary lately... so today:

Missed breakfast - got up late following celebration...:D sneaky bag of crisps following shopping... 1.5pts

Lunchy - 4 x 50/50 bread - 2pts
2 x cheese slices - 2pts
2 x slices of ww ham - 0.5pts
packet of crisps - 1.5pts

Dinner - Chicken breast with tom and basil sauce - 2pts
Smash pot - 0.5pts
Philly in mash - 1pt
vegetables - free

Dessert - Skinny cow ice cream 1.5pts

Just discovered skinny cow - fallen in love!:D

Have just realised I've only used 12.5pts

eeep - will have to eat something else.. I'm supposed to have 26 :confused: Damn the low point but extremely tasty dinner...

some days I run out so quickly and other days they seem to go on forever!:rolleyes:

mmm.... now what can I have...

Congratulations on your graduation!!! Well done you for the restraint over the buffet - very impressive :D

Glad you're finding changing your food choices easy so quickly :) xxx

Sorry for the belated post...just wanted to say well done on the graduation.xx

Back