My Weight Loss 'Expedition'!!

Well........weigh in tomorrow! Eeeeeeek!!!!!

Today has gone really well, apart from the dizziness but I think that is from my stupid ear imbalance rather than the diet. Cooked tandoori spiced fish with broccoli for dinner and was sooooo full afterwards!! Mainly because of the amount of the fish in terms of weight! I am looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow but feeling a bit apprehensive as well. I hope this week has been worth it..........although I feel fine now the weekend was really difficult, I hope next weekend is a bit easier!

Anyway, feeling quite sleepy now so going to get some shut eye!

Night night xx

Ooooooo...thank you!!! I haven't really thought about it much yet this morning, been ran off my feet teaching Year 8 :D

Well.......today was my weigh in day! I have only been doing the plan for 5 days so wasn't expecting a huge amount off......would have been pleased to lose anything! Anyway, stepped on the scales and.......I have lost 7 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!

I am soooooooo pleased and proud of myself :)

I will be really interested to see how I get on in next weeks weigh in now as I will have done a full week then.

Hope everyone else has had a good day xx

RachOwl said:
Well.......today was my weigh in day! I have only been doing the plan for 5 days so wasn't expecting a huge amount off......would have been pleased to lose anything! Anyway, stepped on the scales and.......I have lost 7 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!

I will be really interested to see how I get on in next weeks weigh in now as I will have done a full week then.

Fantastic well done xxx

Ok, so it's been a couple of days since I checkedi in, and it's been two really good days! Still finding everything is going well, I'm just a bit worried as we are headed towards the dreaded weekend.......and it's a bank holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!! Previously I would have really looked forwards to 3 days break from teaching, however, I am feeling a little aprehensive as I found last weekend quite difficult (although that could have been because it was only my 3rd and 4th day on the plan!!!!)

Just have to make sure that I am keeping myself busy!!! Tomorrow is my Godson's birthday party and I am on green cupcake and sausage roll making duty this evening (which is going to be a challenge in itself as I LOVE sausage rolls and cupcakes)!!!!!!!!! I am still feeling really positive though so I am sure that I will be fine!! Will just keep my sparkling water handy and focus on the green cake making!!! :D

Have been creative in the kitchen in the evenings as well, have managed to cook some yummy things from the list for SS+!! Spiced chicken and broccoli, with a small amount of saved chicken and muchroom soup mixed up to make a sauce!! Yummy!!!! :eat:

RachOwl said:

Hey Rach just caught up with ya diary wow 7lbs in 5 days is awesome!!! Good luck with weekend I know they can be hard plus an extra day Monday stick with it you will be great your recipes sound lush.
Luv Sharon. Xxx

Thanks Sharon!!!!!!!!! It's going really well so far, apart from walking up a hill yesterday and having weird pins and needles in my face when I got to the top! Think it was because I had only had one shake in the morning and hadn't had my second one so my body wasn't expecting me to do any sort of activity. Felt much better after a cup of tea and a chicken and mushroom soup!

Apart from that, I got through 2 children's parties yesterday with just my sparkling water and to be honest, although I was surrounded by party food and cake and in the morning serving up all the food, it didn't really bother me..........I did it!!!!!! Yey!!!!!!

Just have to find some stuff to keep me busy today...........

RachOwl said:
Thanks Sharon!!!!!!!!! It's going really well so far, apart from walking up a hill yesterday and having weird pins and needles in my face when I got to the top! Think it was because I had only had one shake in the morning and hadn't had my second one so my body wasn't expecting me to do any sort of activity. Felt much better after a cup of tea and a chicken and mushroom soup!

Apart from that, I got through 2 children's parties yesterday with just my sparkling water and to be honest, although I was surrounded by party food and cake and in the morning serving up all the food, it didn't really bother me..........I did it!!!!!! Yey!!!!!!

Wow rach that is brilliant yay you!!! Getting through nibbles at parties my downfall not the sweet parts for me the savoury lol. Anyway yes find something to do today to keep you entertained and be careful with exercise def needed a pack xxxxxx

RachOwl said:

Excellent stuff. Getting through the parties, not the pins and needles lol x

Back