My Weight Loss- here we go!

Hey love!!!
Will do- will put some up on my profile now of the proposal too!!!
So you restarting too??? Good, need someone to have with me!!!
Speak later xxx

Good for you chick! what diet you doing???
I need to try and trim down as much as i can before i go home to wales very end of november as dress shopping and i dont want to have to say to the women in the dress shop 'oh i plan to be 2 stone lighter' etc!!! haha!!! speak soon x

Well last night i went on my first run!
Yes thats right i said run lol
I havent been for a jog in god knows how long, but i was sat at home and i was originally going to go out for a cycle but as i do that everyday anyway (I cycle to and from work) i thought instead of being boring and doing the same thing over and over again- I would try my luck with power walking and jogging, so off i went....

And HOLY JESUS it wasnt easy!!! lol
I power walked for a good ten minutes first and then i did my first leg of the jogging and i swear i felt like my legs weighed a tonne each! it was just so hard and i felt so heavy running along :eek:
So i set goals for myself when i turned into a new road i jogged continuously until i got to the end then power walked a road, then jogged etc and i zigged zagged up and down until i came full circle and got home, altogether i was out there without stopping for at least 30 mins or so- got home and i was sweaty with my heart going so much that i thought it would break out of my chest!!! But i felt GREAT and really PROUD of myself :)

I have decided to do this every other night now as well as my cycling and swimming so i pray this makes a difference!!!

NOTE TO SELF: Must buy a decent sports bra!

omg my shins hurt today! lol should it be my shins hurting??? I thought it would be my calves!

SCARED

So tomorrow is my first weigh-in since i joined this site again and i am really nervous :(
I dont know why as i have really tried hard in the last week, eating lots of fruit and vegetables, nothing fried or sweet, drank lots of water and green tea and i have upped the exercise but i still have this fear that tomorrow morning i will jump on the scales and there will be no change :cry:

Also tomorrow is my birthday so i have tried really hard all week as i know i am going out tomorrow night for a meal and wanted to have a treat as i had tried.... Why am i worrying so much???

Is everyone else like this just before weigh-in???:confused:

Awe Sam the dress is beautiful...sorry I haven't been around more...needed to give myself a wee kick..but I'm cool now. Oh I used to go through a whole ritual before weigh in. Used to wear the same clothes, not eat before it and make sure I had been to the toilet lol. Hope it went well ...the weigh in and the dress...what an inspiration!
I think worrying about weigh in is natural...esp when you have worked hard and you wanna see the rewards. Think everyone feels awful when its not the result you want, human nature I guess. The only time I'm not nervous is when I know I have gone over, kinda resign myself to the enivitable then. xxxx

Just posted on my weekly weigh in bit and i stayed the same- really disappointed as i had really worked hard! cycling, running, drinking loads of water and green tea, not eating after 6pm, etc etc and stayed the same?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!? I am due for my TOTM but seriously??? not even one pound????
I am going to the chemist tomorrow to weigh myself on their scales and use that every week as Recep thinks i have and the scales were a cheapy set we bought about 5 years ago - not happy but new week here we go I will not be beaten this time!!!!

Back