My weight loss journey... go hard or go home

I have read your thread and you seem very determined!i re joined online on Friday and have stuck to it well so hoping for a loss :) keep up the good work!

Lunch: Homemade chicken curry with red and green peppers and carrots and boiled rice

Dinner: half portion of taco chips (we were in our friend's house and they ordered food for us, I'm not mad about burgers or fish from a chipper but I had to eat something) and a glass of coke (syned at 8 because it was around the same as a can of coke, maybe less)

Himself is really sabotaging me this week... he keeps appearing home with fastfood. Last night he went to mcdonalds and came home with loads of food, some of it for me, and I obviously didn't want to eat it because I was done for the night with my food and was happy with my cup of peppermint tea but he waved all the food under my nose. I still resisted but I don't know how much of having my willpower tested like that I can handle, grrr!

My hubby walked through this morning wi I cookies for breakfast.......asked me 3 times if I wanted any, 1 he doesn't usually have breakfast and when he does its usually a banana, and 2 he just watched me weigh myself lol, full diet mode as if I want a cookie. He's so slim it doesn't effect him! You did really well though resisting I know how hard it is xx

Going to be a tough weekend ahead. We're doing up the house at the moment so for the weekend we've no fridge freezer, oven or hob so we're going to be fairly reliant on pre-cooked food. I will be very surprised if I have a loss next Wednesday but I'm going to try my best to stay on track as much as possible.

Got our new kitchen appliances yesterday afternoon and installed them all last night so back to normal now.

Breakfast: 2 weetabix with soya milk, blueberries and raspberries

Lunch: cashew nuts and grapes, tuna salad with yellow peppers, cucumber and scallions

Dinner: chicken korma with brown rice

Last edited:
Amazed to weigh myself this morning and find I've lost another 5lbs! Into the 15s now.

Breakfast: beans on wholegrain gluten free toast

Lunch: melon and handful of pistachio nuts

Dinner: had chinese take away as a treat, half portion fried rice, half portion salt and chili shredded chicken, 3 triangles of prawn toast and 5 chicken wings - absolutely stuffed now, it was delicious. Not feeling too guilty because I was so good all day and I managed to resist my usual can of coke that I would have with a take away.

Last edited:
mydiet1987 said:
Amazed to weigh myself this morning and find I've lost another 5lbs! Into the 15s now.

Breakfast: beans on wholegrain gluten free toast

Lunch: melon and handful of pistachio nuts

Well done! Bet you feel fab xx

Feeling very happy with my weight loss so far and very happy with the SW way. It feels easy and doable and my goals feel achievable.

I already feel the benefits of the weight I have lost so far. Clothes feel looser, I have more energy, I am more motivated to continue. Before I started it was easy to feel crap and think it would never change but now that I have already seen a huge change on the scales, in just 3 weeks, I feel so motivated to keep going and maintain my losses.

Well done - your doing great. It's a good feeling seeing those numbers slide - and once you can exercise the inches start to disappear (least that's what people are telling me but you know how it is, you don't notice it yourself - least I don't, just feel my belly has gone from being firm (ok a basketball) to being a two roll jelly belly! Although smaller it's wobblier!)

I was really sick yesterday. I spent the rest of the afternoon in bed. I had to start taking the prescription painkillers for my foot again and they really messed up my tummy so I was really unwell and exhausted. Thankfully I'm better today.

I can't push myself too hard with exercise as my foot and my knees still aren't healed since my accident but I'm doing what I can. Before the accident I used to run so much and I can't do that anymore because of my injuries, it'll be at least 6 months before I can run.

Breakfast: tea and a brown scone - my tummy is still a little bit off so I probably won't eat much today but hopefully I'll be back to normal totally tomorrow

Dinner: half a piece of steak pie

Last edited:
Stayed the same this week which is better than a gain I suppose so I'm not too disappointed.

Breakfast: beans on wholegrain toast

Lunch: soup and mini pack of jacobs crackers

Dinner: chicken, bacon and potato pasta bake

I had physio today for my foot and it kind of wore me out. They're working on mobility issues now because my foot is still really swollen and causing me a lot of pain so the pulling and pressing of my foot was quite painful and tiring. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow.

Back