My Weight loss journey to past

Nicely done Diva! Keep it up! xxxx

hello again
Pretty hectic day. Didnt go to gym again as was really lifeless in afternoon (no energy at all). Slept in for a while in afternoon. Had a bar for breakfast which tasted yuck (raspberry white chocolate). Lunch was green thai curry but could not stretch to dinner and cheated with food and salad for dinner instead of the planned shake. Did my weight in the morning and had no loss. Not really sure if it is working for me or if I can stretch for all 3 meals of replacement. Total weight loss after day 4 is 4 lbs total (which I really lost the first day). Not very happy but have to hold on. I have to get in to all 3 meal replacements routine and have to see myself through with my goals. I cant fail again.

I hope you're drinking enough water! Power through it- you will be grateful you did! I take a very long time to eat the meal replacements. x x x
Thanks PinkPony for the encouragement. I did have more than usual (approx 4l) water today. No coffee though as I have been drinking beanies but I felt really weak today and I am finding it very difficult to not have dinner, even if I try to limit it to 400 kCal. I am concerned if I dont stick to replacing my 3rd meal too I will not lose any further. A bit disappointed today but tmw is another day and I am trying to stay committed

Hun I can't advise for exante, however the big thing about tfr is the first 3 days are like this and once you are in ketosis it stops hunger and you only have to deal with cravings. Back on that horse today the last 2 didn't happen and your gonna honk every day for 100% I know you can do this!

Hello and welcome :)

The first few days are tough, but then it gets so much easier :D

Stick with it, and it will work......

Had a pretty bad week food wise. I am in mid changing jobs which has had a very tiring mental impact leading to sneaky foods since wednesday and i ahve been trying to get back but have not been able to yet. I have to cancel my trip to see my parents the reason is started the journey in teh first place. I will be going in dec. I know the plan definitely works but am running out of motivation to start again. Today will be my day. Will have shake for bf. Daal pot for lunch and a choc dessert for dinner. I need to get back into ketosis again as i was feeling so much better and in control. I have to do this once and for all. No hangups anymore

Back