My weight loss journey x

LoupeaLou

Live and be happy! :)
Hi everyone! just a little introduction about myself.

Well my name is Louise, I am not married yet, although I would love to be but the other half hasn't popped the question :( I have two beautiful boys. my eldest is 4 years old and my other little boy is a beautiful star in the sky he will be 5 weeks old tomorrow. He was stillborn at 35 weeks. I had an a eruption and all most lost my life too due to severe blood loss and ended up in ICU. After all that has happened it made me realize how precious life is and it has given me determination and motivation to do everything that I want to do and on that list is to lose weight and be healthy again. I have no confidence what so ever so I am hoping that me losing weight will help me gain my confidence back. I would like to be able to look at myself and be happy with what i see BUT I am not and I am sick of tired of feeling that way so I am going to do something about it.

I have joined this forum so that I can keep track on my progress and to give me motivation by reading everyone's diary's which are all inspirational and I hope in time to come I can motivate someone else. I also love to see all these different recipes that are on here for me to try.

I have been at slimming world since the 12/3/13 and had my first weigh in last Tuesday and lost 3lb which I was so pleased about. I feel a lot better about myself all ready so I cant imagine how I will feel when I get to my goal.

So that is it really, so good luck to everyone on their weight loss journey. I will update daily on how my day has been, what I have eaten and just generally chit chat.

Take care everyone Louise xxx :)

week 3 Day 1

Breakfast: omelette: 3 eggs, onion, mushrooms, cheese(HeA)

Lunch: 2 slices of wholemeal bread(HeB), lettuce, pepper, cucumber, ham, 1tbsp extra light mayo(1 syn)
1 banana

Dinner: Roast beef, carrots, broccoli, boiled potatoes, 2 roast potatoes(2.5 syns) homemade yorkshire pudding(5.5 syns) 100ml gravy(1.5 syns) mint sauce(1 syn)

snacks:
1 hartley 10cal jelly(1 syn)

Total syns: 12.5 syns

Last edited:
Hi Louise

So sorry about your angel - but well done you for turning it into your motivation!! Look forward to seeing how you get on - well done on your loss so far x

Hi Tracey, welcome to my food diary! :), I hope we can both be inspired by both of our weight loss journey's and we reach our goals. good luck with you weight loss and will be following you too for some support. take care louise x

Hi Louise

So sorry about your angel - but well done you for turning it into your motivation!! Look forward to seeing how you get on - well done on your loss so far x

Thank you! and I am looking forward to sharing my diary/jorney with you and others. good luck with your journey. take care Louise xx

Hi everyone! it has finally been a nice day apart from being a tad cold. I have woke up this morning to discover it is going to be STAR week!(sorry if that was to much information lol) I am gutted as I am worried it wont show on the scales that i have tried really hard this week :( so I am nervous as i would like a loss.

Today I have made SW mushroom soup and it is delicious. I made enough so that i could have soup through the week when i cant be bothered to make anything lol

I have also made a beef rogan josh today for my dinner and that also looks delicious. I have made a yogurt dip to go with it with some boiled rice.

I am getting to the point now where i just want to go mad and eat loads of rubbish and i am only at the end of my second week :( I hope it gets easier and that others go through the same thing.

I will update my food diary of what i have eaten today later on this evening. take care everyone! Louise xx

Hi everyone! it has finally been a nice day apart from being a tad cold. I have woke up this morning to discover it is going to be STAR week!(sorry if that was to much information lol) I am gutted as I am worried it wont show on the scales that i have tried really hard this week :( so I am nervous as i would like a loss.

Today I have made SW mushroom soup and it is delicious. I made enough so that i could have soup through the week when i cant be bothered to make anything lol

I have also made a beef rogan josh today for my dinner and that also looks delicious. I have made a yogurt dip to go with it with some boiled rice.

I am getting to the point now where i just want to go mad and eat loads of rubbish and i am only at the end of my second week :( I hope it gets easier and that others go through the same thing.

I will update my food diary of what i have eaten today later on this evening. take care everyone! Louise xx

We all go through it Hun. It's your head playing games because there might not be a loss for star week. Even if there isn't there will be a great one next week when it catches up. Stay focused x

Thank you hun. I just feel really down today about it. I have been really focused this week and i know i will be gutted if i gain or maintain. I wont get myself down though as I wont know till i get weighed tomorrow. I will try and stay focused and keep coming on here for some support and motivation x take care. Louise x

week 3 Day 2

Breakfast: 2 wheat biscuits(HeB), ss milk(HeA) banana, orange.

Lunch: couscous(2 syn), lettuce, cucumber, red onion, chicken breast, salad cream(1 syn), grapes, orange,fat free greek yogurt(0.5 syn)

dinner: diced beef, onion, garlic, chopped tomatoes, spices,(sw beef rogan dish) cherry tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, lemon juice, fat free natural yogurt,
mint sauce(0.5) rice

desert
2 meringue nests(6 syn), fat free greek yogurt(0.5), strawberries

Total syns: 10.5

Last edited:
Thank you hun. I just feel really down today about it. I have been really focused this week and i know i will be gutted if i gain or maintain. I wont get myself down though as I wont know till i get weighed tomorrow. I will try and stay focused and keep coming on here for some support and motivation x take care. Louise x

Glad to hear it :) food today sounds lovely btw. What time is wi?

It was actually really nice the rogan josh, I cooked the spices of and finished it of in the slow cooker. My weigh in tomorrow is at 5, normally it is at 7 but I am at support group tomorrow evening. I will keep you updated about it. take care. speak to you soon x

Hi sarah, welcome to my diary :) I am really struggling at the minute I could easily go downstairs now and eat everything lol! I have just been looking at your weight loss you have done amazing, I hope I have good losses like yours :) x I have wi tomorrow and i really do look forward to going to the group as i get a lot of tips and support. It is also something for me and a focus at the minute with everything that has happened x

week 3 Day 3

Breakfast: scrambled egg on toast(HeB), butter(1.5 syn), grapes and orange

Lunch: Homemade mushroom soup( mushrooms, onion, garlic, stock) salad(lettuce, cucumber, red onion
salad cream(1 syn), grapes, strawberries and jelly(1 syn)

dinner: minced beef, onion, garlic, cherry tomatoes, tinned tomatoes, chicken stock, spices and pasta
jelly(1 syn) and fat free greek yogurt(0.5 syn)

snack: hi-fi light bar(3 syn)

Total syns: 7 syns

Last edited:
Hi everyone sorry I didnt post yesterday as i came back from support group exhausted. I had a good day yesterday with my food.I am on star week I am just craving loads of chocolate at the minute :( any ideas on what I could do as I am struggling with it. I havent really got an exciting today tbh, just relaxing reading posts on here and reading the new slimming world magazine. I also tried the hi-fi light bar and they are really nice and only 3 syns each or 2 bars for your health extra. I hope everyone has a nice day. take care Louise x

wee 3 Day 4

Breakfast: 2 slices of wholemeal bread(HeB), eggs scrambled with a dash of milk(HeA), grapes, fat free greek yogurt(0.5 syns) and 1tbsp of butter(1.5 syn)

Lunch: chicken breast, couscous(2 syn), lettuce, cucumber, red onion, pepper, 1 tbsp salad cream(1 syn)

Dinner: chicken tikka, lettuce, onion, tomatoes, naan bread(20 syn :( ), yogurt dip(2 syn)

​Total syns: 27 :( I had a bad day! x

Last edited:
Back