My weight loss journey x

Hi aunty tracey I had a bad night last night but I have been good all work and i am still within my syns. I hope you are doing ok today. I think I might try taht chocolate out. I seen that cadbury bubble bar and that is 6 syns, I may get some of those. speak to you soon take care xx

week 3 Day 5

Breakfast: 2 wheat biscuits(HeB), semi skimmed milk(HeA), strawberries, grapes and fat free greek yogurt(0.5 syn)

Lunch: chicken breast, couscous(2 syn), lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, carrot, red onion, salad cream(1 syn) grapes, strawberries and sf jelly(1 syn)

Dinner: chicken breast, rice, red pepper, yellow pepper, red onion, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, carrot and salad cream(1 syn)

Snacks: hi-fi light bar(3 syn) and cadbury light trifle(6.5 syn)

Total syns:

My day had been an OK day today. I had to go shopping for Easter eggs though :( It is really hard not to get an egg for easter but I have my trifle that i am going to eat instead I will be string lol. just keeping thinking thin again lol. I feel like it is going to be a hard week for me for some reason and I have no idea why tbh. I am missing all my naughty treats. And I also miss my treat night in a Saturday too. I hope everybody has had a good day today take care Louise x

Last edited:
Hi Lou

Your food diary looks great and we all deserve a few treats over the Easter holidays all you have to do is get back on track:) yes i am also feeling it Louise for that big Easter egg but i made a promise to myself that for every stone i use i will treat myself to something , at my 2 stone loss i will go for a nice new hair cut and a meal out:) with lots of syns. Your doing great.

love Aunty Tracey xx

Thank you aunty tracey, as you know I have had a terrible couple of days lol lets just say i have gone over my syns :( i enjoyed it though although i regret it now lol. I will be back on track either tomoz or tuesday, I hope you have had a lovely easter and have eaten lots of naughtiness :) take care x

Hey Lou

yes think most will have syns to recover, but it was Easter, like i have always said if you can't enjoy yourself on holidays and birthdays then there's no point, its all about living a little, just enjoy then get back on track. I will be down on wednesday we can look through our recipe books and get some ideas, it will be good for us to chat see you at Nans on Wednesday.

Hi aunty tracey, I think we all would of gone off plan this weekend lol but it only happens once a year lol. I will be updating my food diary again tomoz as its the start of a new week and its wi :(, I am kind of nervous but if i do have a gain i know why lol. I will let you know how it goes tomoz with my fresh new food diary. take care see you soon :) x

Hi, well done on doing something positive after everything. I have an angel too - he was stillborn at full term back in 2006 and it still hurts everyday :(
It looks like you are doing really well and I am sure most people will have fallen off over Easter if they are honest. It is very hard but the diet is good in that there is no limit on how much you can eat. Only thing I have found is to try and vary what you eat so you don't get bored.
I am here to help if I can x

Hi I am sorry to hear about your loss, it is still really raw for me, my little star he was six weeks old yesterday. I really miss him but each day gets that little bit easier. I have turned to slimming world as a focus and it keeps me going. I have also tried losing weight in the passed but never stuck at it. since this has happened i am more determined then i have ever been to do stuff that i have always wanted to do as you only live once. I had a bad week I kind of drank too much lol but i managed to lose 1lb :) thank you for reading my food diary. take care louise x

Food diary

week 4 day 1

Breakfast: 2 slices of wholemeal bread(HeB), 2 bacon, 3 eggs scrambled, semi-skimmed milk(HeA), 1tbsp tomato ketchup(1 syn), orange and banana

Lunch: prawns, fat free natural yogurt, 1tbsp tomato puree(0.5 syn), lettuce, cucumber, spring onion, red onion, tomato, jelly(1 syn)

Dinner: chicken, 2 rashers of bacon, 1tbsp extra light soft cheese(2.5 syn), garlic, lemon, onion, pepper, mushroom, potatoes, grapes, strawberries, fat free greek yogurt(0.5 syn)

Total syns: 7

Well done on your lose. I have had a mega bad week so am refusing to weigh this week as it will only have a detrimental effect on me. Am still not on plan at the moment but will get back on it as need to lose some more before the weather warms up so I can get in my summer clothes :)

Hi chapmaf i was really pleased to of lost 1lb as i had a bad week but it just shows you that you can have a bad week but still have a loss. As soon as you gte back on plan i am sure you will be losing again. you seem to have done fantastic up to now on your weight loss. I can't wait for the summer as I know I would of lost weight and i will be in my lovely summer clothes. keep it up i am sure you will do it. take care louise x

Here is my food diary from yesterday(sorry its late i wasnt feeling very well x

week 4 day 2

breakfast: 2 slices of wholemeal bread(HeB) 1 tin of plum tomatoes, 1tbsp tomato ketchup(1 syn)

lunch: homemade mushroom soup, fat free greek yogurt(0.5 syn) jelly(1 syn)

dinner: minced beef, onion, garlic, red onion, pepper, courgette, passatta, vegetable stock, pasta and fat free greek yogurt(0.5 syn)

snacks: grapes and oranges

total syns: 3

hi guys, it feels like it has been a longggg day! I have been to the farm today with my little boy, what a good excuse for exercise lol I am doing really well up to now from Tuesday lol. I was suppose to go out on Saturday but it got cancelled but tbh i am glas as i am trying to be good, i need to lose 2.5lb to get my half a stone award. I have never had a reward at sw before as i have always given up before it but i am determined more than ever to shift this weight. x

Week 4 day 3

breakfast: 3 eggs, semi-skimmed milk(HaA), onion and mushrooms and jelly(1 syn)

Lunch: 2 slices of wholemeal bread(HeB), onion, mushroom, garlic, banana, grapes and fat free greek yogurt(0.5 syn)

Dinner: pork chops with seasoning, couscous(2 syn) onion, pepper, carrots, spring onions, tomatoes, 2 meringue nest(6 syn) fat free greek yogurt(0.5 syn) and strawberries

Total syns: 10

I am determined to get back on plan on Monday and really go for it ready for the weather improving :)
Need to do some exercise I think to try and keep me motivated. Keep up your hard work and you will get our award :)

Back