My Weight Loss Journey

Tuesday was a 100% day and hit the gym and had such a good workout :)

Today was one of my kid's birthday so dinner and snacks afterwards weren't as good, although the rest of the day went fairly well.

Green Day:
Breakfast- Fruit cocktail
Lunch (at Trafford Centre)- Baked Potatoe with Baked Beans
Dinner (SIL made this)- 3 different Pastas with chicken pieces, green peppers, onions, hot pepper sauce, soy sauce, vinegar. This was delicious, but it was quite oily so I'm sure it was high syn.
Snack- Birthday cake (was going to get a Costco one, but ended up getting one at Morrison's instead)- had 1 nice slice (syns??? high)

Water: 2 glasses only:cry:
Exercise: Walking the Trafford Centre?

Really need to be good tomorrow and hitting the gym as I am going out on Friday night with ex- workmates for an Xmas do.

PS- SIL is an angel :)

Went to the gym today and had a good workout to hopefully get rid of some of those extra calories I had yesterday :)

Red Day?

Breakfast- 2 pears
Lunch- Scrambled Egg with fried mushrooms
Snacks- Shapes Yogurt and Clementine
Dinner- Vegetable Soup with 4 slices of Beef Salami
Snack- 2 Alpen Lights (HEB) with Green Lemon Tea

Water: 3 glasses only
Exercise: 15 mins treadmill, 15 mins cross trainer, 10 mins bike, weights

Tomorrow have my meal out, so let's see how that goes....

Looks like you're really taking to the gym Meli! Good for you.
It doesn't look like you ate much yesterday though, got to keep your strength up with all that sport y'know :)

Thanks for checking up on me Prawnchopsuey. You are right...didn't really eat much yesterday and that's probably why I dug into the Celebrations pack :sigh: Didn't really plan my day out really well yesterday.

About the gym...yes I think I've got a good routine- trying to go every other day. We have guests around this weekend, but will still try to go tomorrow too.

Anyways today is a new day so will try to plan a bit better.
Haven't decided what day I'm doing as I've got the xmas do and need to look at the menu so Breakfast and Lunch are Free/Superfree so far...

Breakfast- 2 grand conference pear, apple
Lunch- Fresh batch of Veg Soup, Quorn Sausages with Mushrooms
Snack- Shapes Yogurt, Melon (SS)
Dinner- Xmas do with ex-co workers today, need to check the menu
Snack- depends what I have at the restaurant

Water: Doing really bad with water this week and don't really want to be rushing all the time to the toilet as I'm out shopping today, so let's see what I can do...will try for 1 litre
Exercise: None

Yesterday was a bad day at the restaurant...had boneless breast with celery sticks and dressing, then Quesadillas with rice and then 2 donuts from Krispy Kreme....
Will need to stick to plan until Monday now to get an STS I hope.
Guests are here as well until Sunday, so will be a challenge with all the food around. Would really like to get away and go to the gym, but let's see if I get a chance.

Red Day today:

Breakfast- 2 pears, 1 apple
Lunch- Vegetable Soup, Crabsticks with Gem Lettuce (2 syns for Dressing)
Snack- Shapes yogurt and Melon (SS)
Dinner- Roasted Tandoori Chicken Leg and Thigh with Baked Potatoe (HEB) and Chopped Tomatoe, Pepper, Onions and Melted Cheese (HEA)
Snack- 2 Alpen Lights (HEB) with Green Lemon Tea, Mini Milk (1.5 syns)

Water: Will try for 1.5 litres
Exercise: Hope to go to gym if I can make a quick escape

Not a great day today and just had what the guests were having. Didn't get to go to the gym as well, so hoping to have a fresh start again tomorrow.

Not a great day today and just had what the guests were having. Didn't get to go to the gym as well, so hoping to have a fresh start again tomorrow.

Don't panic hun, it's such a gard time of year so just do your best when you can and don't beat yourself up for the naughtier moments!XXXXXX

WI results from last night: 1lb gained. Well I guess that is to be expected. Need to get to the gym, but have such a bad cold and can't be bothered to make anything for myself, so not being too good these days.
Nose doesn't stop dripping, keep sneezing and coughing and have a bit of a fever. Feel like crap :cry:

Need to jump back on the wagon soon....will go to official WI on Monday and I want a loss!!!!!

Didn't get a chance to come online as SIL was on internet most of the day practising Mehndi designs (she did my 2 hands yesterday and they are looking so nice)!

Well hoping to start the day out tomorrow in the gym so I can get back into gear....hope everyone is doing better than I am!

I hope you feel better soon. I find that lots of honey, lemon and hot water helps.

I wish I knew how to do henna I find some of the designs really beautiful :)

Hey meli sorry to hear you havent been feeling well its the worst thing to feel like crap.

As for the gain you can soon get that off you know what you need to do iits just getting your head back into gear, hard isnt it :D i'm the same we need our heads knocking together.

Take care and keep warm x

hope you are feeling better soon xxx

Sorry haven't updated, but really haven't been feeling well and have also been keeping busy with my SIL and going out with her to a few places.
Haven't really been following SW for the last few days (damage is not that bad though according to the scales, but we'll see on Monday) and we are going away after that for about a week and a half to London. I'm going to try to limit the damage and have good SW meals for breakfast/lunch and for dinner just have what everyone else is having. Will try to update my diary on Monday with WI results.
Thanks all for the well wishes (getting there, but this flu is taking ages to get over).

Hi Meli hun, sorry you haven't been well, the most important thing is that you're on the mend now! When you're feeling like this, coupled with the fact that it's silly season, so much food and indulgence staring us in the face and lots of social things on, it's very hard to stay on track! I lost 2.5 lb this week but I think it was a bit of a fluke and I haven't been great the last few days so I'm expecting a gain on my last WI before Christmas which will be Thursday because I've got carol singing by the village tree Monday evening!! Then it's going to be damage limitation over Christmas- I want to avoid a huge gain- a couple of lbs would be fine but I don't want to go into January and for it to take me 3 weeks to shift the damage of just a few days!! Hope you're well and truly on the mend chick, speak soon, HXXX

Unable to make it to WI as the car is in the repair shop and we won't have it until tomorrow morning :cry:
Did a WI a few hours ago at home and have put on 2lbs. Not happy, but at the same time considering everything I've had I think it's not that bad.
Going off to London tomorrow night for about 8-9 days, so really will try to limit the damage. Want to get back and WI in the New Year at least with an STS or a loss if possible.
Won't be updating my diary as I know we'll be busy going in and out to family houses, but wish you all Happy Holidays and thanks for supporting me through 2010 in my Weight Loss Journey. Love to you all and onwards and downwards in the New Year 2011!

Hey hunny, hope all is OK with you this side of the festive period!! I weighed yesterday (Mon) and I ended up with a 7.5lb gain!! Was estimating 10lb so I actually lost (in a way lol!!!!) So it was completely deserved and it's actually given me a kick up the backside to get a grip and focus on my target! My strategy has been to not allow my bad behaviour to creep into the New Year! I'm giving myself a little head start so back on track from this morning! I must say it feels really good!! I've got a busy time ahead of me in work so that will keep me active and busy as long as I avoid all naughty food which will be in abundance for some time to come!! I have made a weight loss plan to keep me focused! I'm sure it won't work out exactly as I've outlined but I will try and keep on top of it as best I can! I'd luuurrve to get to target by 28th March which is a day before my Birthday!! It CAN be done, so I'm giving it my best shot!! Hope you are OK and ready to take on 2011 with gusto!! Lots of love Hxxx

Salaams! Hope you're good, been thinking of you recently and was going to text you but thought I'd get back into using MiniMins... Gonna start going to Zumba again the new year iA :D So will be hopefully back into the SW way of life :) I hope London is good! Manchester has been 7degC today, it's getting warmer for you!

Big hugs xxx

Oh btw, for the new year... http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...hters-january-challenge-new-year-new-you.html :) xxx

Thanks for the comments girls :) Hope you had a nice Xmas break too and enjoy the rest of this year.
Well back from London (SIL and family decided to stay a few more days) and it was great social wise as we had dinner invites every night somewhere new and made a choice to just enjoy it (plus it was/is my * week, so couldn't resist). My fridge is totally empty, so need to do some shopping.
I'm going to try to jump back on plan from tomorrow (hope the scales will not be too mean with me on Monday).

Haven't posted as I haven't been very well. Went to the Doctor on Friday as I had a fever, sore throat and it really hurts my ear every time I swallow. The Dr. just said it's a normal cold and said to take paracetemol and ibuprofen. Well took both of them, but no improvement and I can actually notice a small bump on the right side of my neck (maybe my lymph node)? Noticed some Amoxcillon tonight in the cupboard, so have decided to take that and see if I get better. Despite being sick I've had guests over the last 3 days as well so haven't been on plan.
Tomorrow we need to go to Birmingham to pick up SIL, but hope we can make it back on time to go to SW. Really need to see those figures to kick me back into gear. I'm also thinking to start a totally new diary and just reset my counter to my actual weight now and work from there. Sometimes when I look back and see where I came from I think wow I lost a lot, but now I need to focus on where I am now and where I want to be (definately determined to meet my target this year). Will update with more details tomorrow and hopefully with a new diary.
Wish everyone a great loss for 2011 :)

Back