my weight loss journey

You are doing so well. You sound so completely 'into it' and that is why I think you are definitely going to do it. Get fit and slim and well whilst you are still so young. I wish I had done it years ago! Still, it's never too late. Good luck on your journey, you really deserve it.

oh thanks hun, yeah realy am into it.. thought i wouldnt be as much as i am but i think im doing great. been lucky and only had a few down days and managed to push threw them without to much sabotage :)

Im really peed off today.. not cause of food or anything thats gone brill and has been good for the last few days.. BUT went out and brought some broadway dance for the Wii and its rubbish TOTAL rubbish what a waste of money.. the case looked great the pics on the back lloked great but the game.. omg its rubbish.. oh well oh and cant take it back cause of copyright laws Grrrr..

food for today..

b, i found these little snack things in tesco 106kcal so had 1 of those for brekkie as i was out with a bottle of water

l another pack of those snack things cause i was still out, there delish esp the sweet chilli ones yum oh and a bottle of water

d.. aint had it yet but im sure it wont take me over my 1000kcal limit

dont wanna blow my own horn but i think im doing really well yeehaa

oh and done a 20 jog on the treadmill .. i so want to have a 4lbs loss this week so i hit my 1st mini goal and also it will be my 1st stone lost if i do, so thats kinda 2 mini goals done, Whoop

Thanks for sharing that because I was thinking about it after having the best time ever on the just dance game. I'm glad I didn't buy it but sorry to hear you have hun. Lol i know what you mean about weighing early BUT it did motivate you to push hard so sometimes it has it's advantages hehe. Glad to hear you are enjoying it, I must admit I am too :) Thought I would suffer and always be hungry but I'm loving it tbh! Keep up the good work, you can lose those 4 pounds :)

Thanks for sharing that because I was thinking about it after having the best time ever on the just dance game. I'm glad I didn't buy it but sorry to hear you have hun. Lol i know what you mean about weighing early BUT it did motivate you to push hard so sometimes it has it's advantages hehe. Glad to hear you are enjoying it, I must admit I am too :) Thought I would suffer and always be hungry but I'm loving it tbh! Keep up the good work, you can lose those 4 pounds :)

If you like just dance then just dance 2 comes out on the 15th..yay..i cant wait i love it

Well the last few days have been really good, although im slightly cocerned im getting abit obsessed with this calorie counting as when i 1st started this 1 month ago i set my goal to stay around 1800kcal a day.. but over the month its just getting lower and lower 1500 to 1200 and today its at 800 and im exercising all the time..every time i eat i feel i have to get rid of the kcal.. i really want to nip this in the bud before its get serious.. i just dont know what to do... hubby went away last sunday and i was worried id sit and eat at night through bordom.. now he gets back tomorrow and now worried hes gonna make me eat more then i have this week while hes been away..i dont know what to do, im not stopping the diet cause im doing so well but im just scared its gonna get totally outta control.. if it not 1 thing its another!!

I do that, set a sensible level and then undereat it. Mad. Nip it in the bud, be sensible, if you don't you run the risk of either getting a serious eating disorder or getting too hungry and bingeing. You don't want either, so come on, back onto a 1500 minimum!

I agree with Barb, you need to address that now before something more serious comes from it. You will still lose weight on 1200-1500 calories a day because you're body needs so many calories just to keep your body going. It is easy to really push yourself, we all do at times! Just don't let it take over your life. Keep up the great work, but remember you are fighting for a HEALTHIER body not making yourself ill. Well done on your weight loss so far :)

I do that, set a sensible level and then undereat it. Mad. Nip it in the bud, be sensible, if you don't you run the risk of either getting a serious eating disorder or getting too hungry and bingeing. You don't want either, so come on, back onto a 1500 minimum!

I agree with Barb, you need to address that now before something more serious comes from it. You will still lose weight on 1200-1500 calories a day because you're body needs so many calories just to keep your body going. It is easy to really push yourself, we all do at times! Just don't let it take over your life. Keep up the great work, but remember you are fighting for a HEALTHIER body not making yourself ill. Well done on your weight loss so far :)

Thanks for the commets.. yeah i get what your both saying..gonna take it back up to 1400 and try and keep it there, the thing was i wasnt getting hungry but im sure that wouldnt have lasted long and like you said id end up stuffing my face with rubbish.. thanks again x

How's it going Yummy? Sticking with those cals? Hope so, you know you can do this without undereating. Your plan is good and it will work so don't worry.

yeah the last few days have been awesome, stuck to my 1400 religiously, if i notice im way under i make sure i have an extra snack, for a few extra portions of what ever it is im eating, have lots more energy aswell now again, wanting to do my exercise is stead of doing it for the sake of it because i have no energy from lack of kcals..cheers for askin hun..

weigh in tomorrow, but its that time of the month im hoping i still lose as someone said you can gain little due to water weight?!?!?! i dunno but ill see,

Weigh in today... Agghhhh!!

Not looking forward to it today cause its totm and i always maintain during that week :sigh:

Last edited:
week 5 maintained, just a i thought lol

5/10/10

well after my WI this morning and finding id maintained i was a little disheartedened.. but then realised id see my results next week after totm has finish, food has been really good today, and even managed a 2 hr workout as i had no pains which left me feeling great, well now im snuggled up on the sofa with my hot water bottle cause im havin some major cramps , suppose its good i have them now cause i should be better tomorrow so have can have my usual workout. if not it will be a day off for me and will have to double up on my workout on thursday..Anyway thats my day, might take my hot water bottle to bed and watch a movie with hubby,

I'm sure you'll see your results next week hun, your doing really well, keep at it.

Another 3lbs loss and iv ticked off my first mini goal YAY.. under 19 stone.. i havent been under 19 stone for about 8-9 years WHOOOOOOOOP!!!!

:happy096: Well done you, and I bet you'll get to under the stone mark next week too.

Ooo i hope so, only need 1lbs to hit that stone... actually when i first saw my weight pop up i saw my bmi first and it came up 46.87 i thought oh no its gone up but then realised it said 46 and not 47 yay

You are doing so well! I think that stone is going to be yours at next weigh in. Keep it up, you are totally in the zone!

thanks hun.. yeah without trying to boast i think iv got it, just wish tuesday would hurry up now lol

Back