my weight loss journey

OH NO.. i think im getting a cold, itchy throat, runny nose, cough Agghhhhh.. this is the worse time i usually comfort eat.. stay strong and make sure i have plenty of oranges in the house, plus the Vit C will help my immune system, hope

That's it, hit the fruit, then you don't have to feel bad and it's doing you good too, stay strong and I hope you get better soon. xxx

Official weigh in tomorrow after Totm Eeek

weigh in............3 1/2lbs loss over the last 2 weeks

Well done you, you hit that stone, knew you would.:0clapper:

Not quite hun, still got 1/2lb to go till i hit that stone.... what a total pain, cant believe it... thought i had it in the bag but no Grrrrrrrr.. someone out there dont want me to hit it Agghhhh i could scream lol... next week definatly

Sorry my mistake, can't count, lol, but I'm sure you will do it next week, lol.

It's half a pound! You're soooo close, don't worry about it! I lose half a pound having a wee lol. I'm sure you'll hit that stone mark this week, just keep up the good work :)

Well i aint updated here for a while as my baby boy was taken into hospital on monday so havent really done anything.. hes back home now though and doing better thankgod.. good thing about me being stuck in hospital for 3 days.. i didnt really eat lol.. had my weigh in this morning and lost 5lbs yay... that stone is history yay

Back