• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

My Weight Loss Journey

PinkMantha

time to get focused
S: 14st11lb G: 9st0lb
Ok so iv been feeling really disheartened last couple of days after eating so decided to look at the pics of my journey so far and i have uploaded them (please take a look and give me feedback) although i have lost 2 stone i couldnt phisically notice a difference but i definatly can now after looking at the pictures. let me know what you think xxx
:p

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Lily

Gold Member
S: 16st11.0lb C: 15st10.0lb G: 13st7.0lb BMI: 37.8 Loss: 1st1lb(6.38%)
You can definitely tell - your belly's much smaller! In fact, you don't really look all that big to me at all.

And ditto what Katie says about your impressive rack. :D

Keep going, hun - it really is working. :happy096:

PinkMantha

time to get focused
Lily said:
You can definitely tell - your belly's much smaller! In fact, you don't really look all that big to me at all.

And ditto what Katie says about your impressive rack. :D

Keep going, hun - it really is working. :happy096:
Thank u! Still got over 3 stone to lose x

Setas

Silver Member
S: 19st9lb C: 17st8lb G: 9st10lb Loss: 2st1lb(10.55%)
OK i'm being thick - where are the photos?

Setas

Silver Member
S: 19st9lb C: 17st8lb G: 9st10lb Loss: 2st1lb(10.55%)
Found them! OMG Sam the difference is amazing I can't believe how much slimmer you look - incredible. Stick with it. Print these out and stick them on your fridge and by your cooker!

PinkMantha

time to get focused
Setas said:
Found them! OMG Sam the difference is amazing I can't believe how much slimmer you look - incredible. Stick with it. Print these out and stick them on your fridge and by your cooker!
Cheers Hun xxx