my weight loss journey

bb12

well today i started exante weighing in at 14 stone 6 and 3 quarter pounds

ive found today ok not all that keen on the vanilla shake but it tasted better with some coffee! porridge was really really runny tasted okish couldnt eat it all

having trouble drinking the water though i NEVER drink water normally but have managed to have just under 2 l today

going to bed now with my ultra slim bar hope tomorrow is as good as today

Congrats on getting through day 1. Good luck with the diet!! Xxx

well its day 2 and im sat here with my bottle of water:( and a black coffee, feeling ok so far got a bit of a headache and feeling tired but having 4 kids i was always tired anyway lol

weighed myself this morning and scales said 14 stone 4 and a half pounds :D

bb12 said:
trying to drink my choc shake and it isnt going down well ewww

Try having it warm next time. I have mine with coffee,.others put a sweetener in it too x

Try having it warm next time. I have mine with coffee,.others put a sweetener in it too x

i made it warm with sweetener and was horrid so added bit of coffee and still horrid i have thrown it away as it nearly made me sick

bb12 said:
i made it warm with sweetener and was horrid so added bit of coffee and still horrid i have thrown it away as it nearly made me sick

Aw :-( x

ill try it again in a few days as i have 5 to get through but dont think ill be getting that one again...im drinking a choc ultra slim and thats going down ok

Yay well done for sticking at it. I was 2 lbs down today too,but meeting a friend later! Wondering if I can get away drinking water...

I havent tried choc shake yet, will give it a whirl later. Had a bar at 9 as in work today and starving now! Got the tomato and basil soup for lunch, hopefully it tastes ok or im gonna be VERY hungry today!

Are the ultraslim drinks the same as exante? x

Yay well done for sticking at it. I was 2 lbs down today too,but meeting a friend later! Wondering if I can get away drinking water...

I havent tried choc shake yet, will give it a whirl later. Had a bar at 9 as in work today and starving now! Got the tomato and basil soup for lunch, hopefully it tastes ok or im gonna be VERY hungry today!

Are the ultraslim drinks the same as exante? x

good luck for meeting your friend later and well done on the 2lb loss

ultraslim have 15 more calories and more sugar so ive only had half just in case but it tastes a million times nicer than the exante choc shake

let me know what the soup is like as im thinking of ordering some next week

ultraslim shakes are a big no no :(

well nearly end of day 2 and ive been 100% again although today has been harder have felt bit dizzy and unwell at times

added less water to my porridge and it turned out much thicker today.lookin forward to eating my bar and then getting in bed

Well done on getting thru day 2. I'm dreading the choc shake.. Hate stuff like that but love choc. Go figure!?!

Well done on getting thru day 2. I'm dreading the choc shake.. Hate stuff like that but love choc. Go figure!?!

i love chocolate full stop i could sit and eat the stuff all day although i might of now lost my love for choc milkshakes lol

Well done for getting through day 2. We can do this x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

we so can,how are you geting on?

well its day 3 and still going ok feel rather crap head feel all weird and im not quite with it but seems like im in ketosis though

must try and drink more today thats what im really struggling with as ive never been one for drinking huge amounts and i never used to drink water so thats been harder than not eating strangely enough

been food shopping which was ok but although im not hungry i want to eat!!

sat here with kids they are all having a snack so ive treated myself to a can of coke zero

bb12 said:
been food shopping which was ok but although im not hungry i want to eat!!

sat here with kids they are all having a snack so ive treated myself to a can of coke zero

Keep it up. It will be worth it :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back