my weight loss journey

Well done bb12 and Sarah Lou I showed a 5lb loss so far this morning. Didnt plan today at all. Had a soup about 10 which was vile!! bar at half eleven and then had lunch as I was starving didbt have water and just messed up. That and a little one with a sickness bug I feel horrid. Feel g this bad isn't fun so won't fall off wagon again. Will be 100% tomorrow and hope I haven't done too much damage. You girls are doing so well. Just wait til your first WIs! X

Well done bb12, you'll be doing your first WI before you know it! I enjoyed reading through your diary there :)

Well done bb12! Day 3 busted :) x

hows day 4 gone for you?

Well done bb12 and Sarah Lou I showed a 5lb loss so far this morning. Didnt plan today at all. Had a soup about 10 which was vile!! bar at half eleven and then had lunch as I was starving didbt have water and just messed up. That and a little one with a sickness bug I feel horrid. Feel g this bad isn't fun so won't fall off wagon again. Will be 100% tomorrow and hope I haven't done too much damage. You girls are doing so well. Just wait til your first WIs! X

wow thats brill 5lb already ive lost half a lb today was hoping for bit more though..hope you have a better day tomorrow im sure you havent done that much damage

Well done bb12, you'll be doing your first WI before you know it! I enjoyed reading through your diary there :)

thanks hope you had a good night and didnt feel too poorly at work

been feeling bit rubbish today still really tired and head feels all weird

have had a banana shake which was really nice and my lovely porridge looking forward to my bar later

had a cup of boullion today which was nice and bought a bottle of tesco strawberry water which tastes so much nicer than plain water,think ill have to stock up on this

found dinner bit hard im not hungry as such but i was tempted to reach over the table and grab my boyfriends curry salad and rice it smelt sooo good

thanks zoe

im feeling pretty unwell hoping its because im cutting down on my anxiety meds and not the diet,sat here with a coffee and my bar

bb12 said:
been feeling bit rubbish today still really tired and head feels all weird

have had a banana shake which was really nice and my lovely porridge looking forward to my bar later

had a cup of boullion today which was nice and bought a bottle of tesco strawberry water which tastes so much nicer than plain water,think ill have to stock up on this

found dinner bit hard im not hungry as such but i was tempted to reach over the table and grab my boyfriends curry salad and rice it smelt sooo good

Had a grotty day yesterday too... My head was just away with the fairies! I found everyone at home pretty hard...
Well done for resisting the curry!! I'm not sure I could have sat at the table!! Good on you :)
Am stocking up on more strawberry water too today... I'm halving mine with water so it lasts longer.
Hope you have a fab day... You're doing so well! x

I guess your bod is bound to react is some ways to a massive reduction in calories. Keep positive. How are you feeling today?

hi everbody:)

havent been on over the weekend due to some family problems which would of normally made me reach for lots of junk food but im pleased to say im still 100% although at times the uge to stuff my face was overwelming!quite proud of myself really

1 week weigh in tomorow and i think it will be about a 8lb loss for me this week would of liked 14lb or something but 8lb is pretty good

hope everybody else is doing good

still been 100% but hate everything except the porridge :(

tried some slim and save shakes a few days ago and LOVED them!so placed a order for a months worth which arrived today so its a goodbye from me i guess although i think ill have to have some exante porridge sometimes as its soo yum..good luck everybody x

bb12 said:
still been 100% but hate everything except the porridge :(

tried some slim and save shakes a few days ago and LOVED them!so placed a order for a months worth which arrived today so its a goodbye from me i guess although i think ill have to have some exante porridge sometimes as its soo yum..good luck everybody x

Well done for being 100%!! I'm only eating the porridge now too - and s&s meals n bars ;) not sure where I should have a diary really! Lol! x

Back