My weight loss journey

knewto3

Hi all

After reading a few of your diaries it has spured me on to write my own and im hoping it will encourage and help me loose weight.

I have about 5 stone to loose. Im currently 13 stone 6lbs and would like to ger down to 8 stone 7lbs which is healthy for me as im 5"1.

I have recently turned 26 and the time has come where enough is enough i need to loose weigh for me as well as for my 16 month old girl. Also in the future id like to have another baby and would like to loose weigh and become healthy to do so.

My aim is to get to goal by my next birthday 4/9/13 or as near as possible.

I have tried both ww and sw but after discovering mfp i decided to give cc a go.

Anyway thank you for reading and here is the start of my journey :)

Welcome Knewto, hope you like it here.

CC is a great way to loose the weight - it might be a little slower than some of the other diets but you have a massive amount of freedom to still eat what you want (haha in moderation of course). Are you planning on weighing in once a week?

I intend to weigh on every sunday morning. I dont mind it being slow as long as it stays off.

Im looking for a diet buddy if anyone is interested? I need all the support i can get plus willing to give support back.

So plan for tomorrow

Breakfast:- hot water & lemon (i really find this helps with weight loss)
Granola & skimmed milk
Banana

Lunch:- 4x oatcakes and 35g extra light philli
Apple

Dinner:- quorn mozerrala & pesto fillit, brown rice and salad

Snacks:- nakd banana bread bar
Fruit salad (grapes, strwaberries & blueberries)

Excercise:- going to give spin another shot my only concern is thats its at 6.45am! Going before work as only time i can fut excercise in as hubby on lates and got my 16 month old

Well i didnt make it to spin this morning as so tifed. I think my rubbish diet is to blame. Hoping as the days go on ill feel healthier and have more energy.

Hey Knewto, don't worry too much about missing that class, like you said, as the diet goes on you'll find you've naturally got more energy and a more motivation to get up and do things x

Well last week didnt go to plan.round 2 this week :)

So far has granola & skimmed milk for breakfast and a cup of tea.

Mixed bowl of strawberries, blueberries and grapes for snacks

Ham roll, quavers and an apple for lunch

Planning turkey stir fry and egg noodles for tea

Also a nakd banana bread bar for later

Back at gym tomorrow to do boot camp and body combat

Big achievement today!

I had to pop to asda for some nappies and was tempted by doughnuts and sweets but i resisted! I did have a bag of raunbow drops for 215 cals but coukd have been so worse!

Going to do a boot camp class and body combat class tonight

Today is going well.

Made a big batch of curried butternut squash soup which is currently in the sliw cooker.

My little girl is at nursery today and i have a day off work so catching up on some chores and then i have a pt session at 2.30.

I managed boot camp and body combat last night, dont feel to bad today which im pleased about.

Hiya your diary is looking good so far :) I love bns soup ( well just bns in general really lol) must make some soon! I also weigh in on a Sunday makes me bahave over the weekend. Enjoy the rest of your day off x

Pt session done! But oh my poor legs are feeling it!

Feel fab after it though. Hoping to do a circuit class and then body combat tomorrow night!

Hoping my new found motivation keeps up.

I get paid tuesday and i am going to buy myself a heart rate monitor so i can see more accuratly how mant calories i am burning when exercising.

knewto3 said:
I intend to weigh on every sunday morning. I dont mind it being slow as long as it stays off.

Im looking for a diet buddy if anyone is interested? I need all the support i can get plus willing to give support back.

Hi knewto, I am also 5ft1 an started at 13st9, have gotten down to 12st10 so far (in four weeks and have originally put 9st7 as my target, but like you I think I will end up going to around 8st7 to have a securely healthy BMI - as opposed to 'obese' haha!!

I am 23 so we aren't too far apart in age either; would love a diet buddy if you are still up for supporting each other? Xxx

Hey.

Wow that is a fab loss in 4 weeks.how have you managed that?

Def up for buddying up. Be nice with having similar stats and goal.

Well after my weigh in I've had a bad day food wise. Had a mcds for lunch, a big tasty no less so not good. Having fajitas for tea. And had some jelly beans, yum yum.

Tomorrow I'm going p have a v low cal day to compensate. Cant get to gym tomorrow as working 8-4 then got to pick my little girl up as hubby is on afternoons. Im going to sit and do a meal plan tomorrow night and shopping tuesday as its pay day! Woohoo! Going to then order myself a heart rate monitor.

Hey.

Wow that is a fab loss in 4 weeks.how have you managed that?

Def up for buddying up. Be nice with having similar stats and goal.

Well after my weigh in I've had a bad day food wise. Had a mcds for lunch, a big tasty no less so not good. Having fajitas for tea. And had some jelly beans, yum yum.

Tomorrow I'm going p have a v low cal day to compensate. Cant get to gym tomorrow as working 8-4 then got to pick my little girl up as hubby is on afternoons. Im going to sit and do a meal plan tomorrow night and shopping tuesday as its pay day! Woohoo! Going to then order myself a heart rate monitor.

In all honesty I am really not sure how I've managed it, I seem to have had one big loss then a smaller one for the past 4 weeks, have stuck to it completely (bar 2 days where I went over - night out with the girls and a trip to krispy kreme for donuts haha!)

I managed to drag myself to the gym this morning - for the first time in 3 weeks!! only stayed for about 45 mins, and walked home which takes 15, but of course its better than nothing! Going to go for a swim after work tomorrow night, and weigh in on tues, will hopefully make a bit of a difference! I need to lose 1lb to get off my first stone, but would love two or three off, as have been 100% on plan all week so far!!

xxx

A 1lb would be fab to achieve your first stone. I feel like mine is miles away! Keep me posted on how your wi goes.

My new week starts tomorrow. Got no events planned so should stay on course. Only prob is as my hubby is on afternoons a takeaway is all to temping as i hate cooking for oe. The main prob is a wed as my little girl is at nursery so has her tea there. However i shall resist!

Back