My weight problem :(

pinkyblonde1

hi everyone
Iv started SW today weighing in at 15.2.
I have been on and off diets for years and i always gain back and more each time!
Iv done all the diets, including Cambridge diet last year i lost nearly 3 stone in 2 months but couldnt stick to it it was so anti-social and a lonley diet!! i put all the weight back on plus more!!

i just cant stick to any diets longer than a couple of days! i constantly think about my weight and it affects every part of my life, my confidence at work my realtionship, my social life, but i cant seem to stop stuffing my face!!! anyone have the same problem..miserable being fat but cant stop eating??

My fiance had to move away for work about 2 months ago and since then i have been binging at home with takeaways bottles of wine and chocolate- because i can and no-one can see me do it!! its been 3 weeks since iv seen my fiance and hes coming home next weekend and i know im bigger than when he saw me last time :(

Going on a holiday in Janraury 2012 and i so dont want my weight yet again ruining another holiday due to my lack of confidence and not wanting any pictures taken of me!!:cry:

sorry about the rant everyone, feels better now ive said all this!! Gonna make some pasta for dinner now before i go to work (night shifts), and take tomato soup to have a break as soup always fills me up.

have a nice weekend everyone,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi!

I totally empathise with you as I've been binging for a long time now and keep gaining and losing the same 5lbs! I am sick of being fat - I told myself at Xmas that I would be 8st something for summer and here I am at exactly the same weight !!

I understand about being alone and being able to eat/drink what you want and then totally losing control. There are lots of people like us on Minimins and you'll find support as everyone is very helpful and friendly.

You and I both know it's not our bodies/stomachs that need sorting out - it's our heads. I'm sure you'll do it. Don't worry about your fiance - he'll be so pleased to see you and won't notice a couple of pounds. (Unfortunately, being a man, he probably won't notice when you lose them either!). Anyway, you're on the right track with your food now - keep it up and in no time you'll be right back where you want to be,

Good luck
Pomooky XXX

Hi there just wanted to say hi and who hasn't been there- I just got to a point at which I needed to change and it's not easy but the support on these boards is wonderful I wish i had discovered it before. Have done the binges etc and been extremely unhappy but you've decided to change and we can all support each other.

I think that's the great thing about this site it's great for support and inspiration- I've found it all so helpful plus I'm a nosey so i'll look forward to reading your updates xx

Back