My Weight Story In Pictures

charley24

Silver Member
Well I have decided to look at the evidence and have added my photographs, which show the beginning of my story in June 2004 to the present day.

The pictures start in the one of me at 17 stone in the yellow top - for some reason they seem to show back to front in the album?

Bear in mind I was 17 stone, went down to 12.10 and then oops..........went all the way back up to 14 Stone 12lbs - hence beginning CD.

It is quite good to see how far I have come, but also disappointing to think I threw it all away for wine gums and doritos and let myself get so far away from my lowest weight.

Anyways - hope you enjoy, no laughing !

This is great motivation for me Charley! I started at 16stone 5.5lbs and i've managed to loose 23.5 lbs ........which im loving but getting bored of CD but just DONT DONT DONT want to give up!! seeing photos of someone who was of similar size to me at the start, same height and who has lost weight and what they look like has spurred me on!!!

thank you for this post!! you look fab at your current weight and look FANTASTIC at your goal weight!! I can't wait to climb on the scales at 12 stone 7 lbs!!!

Keep up the good work xx

Hi leaving, I am glad they will help to spur you on, I actually never got close to my goal weight, I have never got lower than 12.8 and my top end BMI would be being 11 stone.........I would love to be 10.7 to be honest.....seems such a long way off.

I love looking at peoples pictures too, it is inspiring !!!!!

I would love to see photos of me with a size 12 body !!! I have only ever been able to buy one thing in a 14 and that was the picture of the dress at my friends wedding. I have never been an 'official' 14 !!

Great pics hun sure looking at them all together will be a great motivation for you .I also found looking at others going through there journeys was a great help for me so keep ot up hun you can do this we will be here to help xx

You have done so well and looked fab so dont give up and this is from another loser who gained again and has done it all over again!!xxx

Ah thanks Julie, it was easier the 1st time round......it's annoying to think I let myself pile the lbs on again !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey hon,
Just wanted to wish you all the best on your journey..
You have your gorgeous baby to show for your weight gain.
You did so well last time you will do so well again.
You can do it!!!!!!!!! xx

Great pics xx thanks for sharing xx

aww you got married in gretna :) anyway you will do it again. \i have also never been a 12 but slowly but surely I am getting there. I am comfortable in a 14 and size 12 cropped jeans actually zip and button up on me now. long way to go though.

Ive said it before - i love your wedding pic :)

and as i said before if i get to 12st 8 for my wedding (fingers crossed i will) - your pics have shown how nice i could look and that its a fine weight :D

Best of luck for the coming weeks - ill be here too, x

Back