my weight watchers menus

40g bran flakes,
40g special k original
both with 1/4 pint of skimmed milk, weight watchers yoghurt
with chopped banana,
chopped pear,
chopped apple all mixed together

my weight watchers main meals

skinless chicken fillet (iceland), loads of broccolli and cauliflower with gravy or chicken tonight mushroom cream sauce.

skinless haddock, mr mash (1/2 sachet), broccolli, cauliflower and parsley sauce.

same as above instead of haddock, ww ocean pie.

chicken hotpot, 100g extra chicken strips, cauliflower, broccolli and chicken tonight mushroom cream sauce.

my weight watchers tea's

crabmeat, crabsticks, lettuce, cherry tomatoes, cucumber all chopped mixed together in seafood sauce.

120g weight watchers chips, half a jar ww chicken korma sauce, 100g chicken strips, peas.

small-medium jacket potato, tablespoon of flora light, tin of tuna,mayo,sweetcorn with side salad in a little salad cream

chicken strips, mayo in 2 sandwiches with cucumber lettuce and cherry tomatoes.

my weight watchers treats

wotsits
quavers
small kit kat
ww yoghurt
fruit
ww choc eclairs
ww carrot cakes
ww victoria sponge cakes
ryvita bread with extra light philadelphia
pink and whites
minimilk ice lollies

control weight watchers cravings

i always get hungry in some parts of the day, so i try to overcome it with sugar free gum, pop, squash, a ryvita bread with philadelphia (1 1/2) i always try eat something small low in points. i work on a hot deli counter with all flavoured chicken, spicy and cumberland sausages bacon etc.... i have to chew gum to keep me away from it lol its very hard when they are tasters on the counter lol
hope this information will be useful for someone

Claire your posting in the wring sections again

what do u mean section lol wow this site is messed up lol i just go to weight watchers posts an at t top of t page it says post thread or post.so that what i do doing it all wrong i bet lolol thanks phil gotta get my treats in will only give up otherwise lol they are never ur trousers in that picture r they

You need to choose a sub-section. Either add your points on and put them in the points section, recepies section or food diary section :)

what do u mean section lol wow this site is messed up lol i just go to weight watchers posts an at t top of t page it says post thread or post.so that what i do doing it all wrong i bet lolol thanks phil gotta get my treats in will only give up otherwise lol they are never ur trousers in that picture r they

sadly yeah they are , if you go to my profile and in my picture album im wearing them at xmas 09 ( i think the are size 4xxl) im going to keep them so when i hit goal (fingers crossed) i can take another picture with them and frame it as a reminder never to go back to where i was then xxxx

i have edited this and put the picture on for you xxxxx

Attachments

• phill xmas 09.jpg
    phill xmas 09.jpg
    304.1 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:

No Claire the site isn't messed up and by sections I mean you posted your WW threads in the Introductions section and you posted in the Sw section. Your posts are only in the WW section now because Irene and I move them

Back