My Weightloss Diary. 6 weeks till Holiday

AngelaVelvet

Well, hi!
I'm new on here, and new to losing weight also, but I really think this might help me.
I've had a bit of a difficult 6 months, didn't really notice the change in eating habits, and now can't fit into 90% of my clothes. I have a big addiction to sweets and chocolate. Put it this way, I've had 2 teeth removed, fillings in every other tooth, and I'm only 24. :cry: Bad times.
Got a holiday in 6 weeks, reckon if I knuckle down I can make a difference.
Got my partner to take some photos last weekend, thats when it really hit home. I suppose cause I see myself everyday I just hadn't noticed. Dear dear.
Will post when I have some decent after ones.
So today I started trying to eat healthly, and it went quite well. Ate a salad box from the local sandwich shop, instead of a big cheese and bacon baguette. Ate a punnet of strawberries instead of 2 creme eggs. And drank 3 glasses of water, instead of a can of Doctor Pepper.
But now I'm having a couple of glasses of wine, guessing thats a bit bad. Also didn't eat any tea, just ate half my sons cheese toastie. And felt a bit rubbish, so mad myself a bowl of icecream, but by a stroke of luck the puppy stepped in the bowl, so I threw it away. Must have been fate!! Haven't managed to go to the gym, cause no babysitter, so did some situps
SO Day 1 didn't go too bad, just need to keep strong.
I just know its gonna be so hard to not think 'Oh, stuff it, why not just eat that' and then just feel rubbish when I can't fit into anything in the mornings like usual.
Tomorrow I want to 1. Drink some more water 2. Stay away from sweets and choc and 3. Go to the gym.
Hope you guys can show me some support, really want this, just hope I can find the willpower. :grouphugg:

Hey Angela,

As you say you just need to keep strong you will get in the swing of it and when you notice the weightloss it will keep you motivated :D Just keep your holiday in your mind and how fab you will feel :)

I have no power when it comes to cheese toasties, when my kids leave their's I do tend to finish off the leftovers! :D

Back