My weightloss diary :)

I lost a pound
I was hoping for more being first week - but it didnt happen
so it will take me over a year if that is my average BUT if I can change my average to 1.25lb a week I will be at target for next summer - fingers crossed as I get more mobile it will help the increases to go up BUT if not I have to recognise that it has taken me about 6 years to go from my healthy weight to my weight now so it wont come off over night and it wont take me that long to get to target :)

Aaleigha said:
I lost a pound
I was hoping for more being first week - but it didnt happen
so it will take me over a year if that is my average BUT if I can change my average to 1.25lb a week I will be at target for next summer - fingers crossed as I get more mobile it will help the increases to go up BUT if not I have to recognise that it has taken me about 6 years to go from my healthy weight to my weight now so it wont come off over night and it wont take me that long to get to target :)

Aw don't be disheartened my Hubbie started last week and was walking at work not much but combined with sw lost 3lb this week only lost 1lb cause he's been put on office duties and has bum on chair all day :) I reckon next week you'll have a good loss!! X do you have one of those little cycle things? Where you sit on couch just cycling your legs? My gran was given one when she had knee replacement maybe that may help? X

Ugh d day!!!!!
Breakfast banana and vanilla mullerlight
Lunch salad with chicken and ham
Dinner chicken chow mein
H ex a milk
H ex b hi fi bar
Syns nature valley bar 9.5 mayo 4 options hit chocolate 2 (15.5)

After such a shocking week syn wise I have gone waaaaay over syns everyday I'm expecting a gain oh dear nevermind eh have this week to get it back under control. My only saving grace maybe that I have done massive amounts of walking this week. X

Last edited:
sorry to your Dh but it give me hope
no I dont have one of those cycle things - I did mention to my Dh I might treat myself to a bike (I like the idea of a shopping bike) he thinks I wont like being in the traffic to exposed - he is right but I thought I could take it out down the lanes where its flatter and quiet
I am going to walk as far as the garage today I dont actually think I need anything so will have to give it a thought
now its not far about 1/4 but more than I have done to date it will be my furthest unaccompanied walk and each step will count
as your weigh in will show - you have dont an amazing amount of walking this week - brilliant
when I used to walk for health before I invested in ankle weights (hid under my trousers) and wrist weights - not that heavy but every extra bit of weight you can carry will help you lose a little bit more
I think I will find them out to use again not today but perhaps to start in September - I keep forgetting I need to take baby steps - I am so revved up to get going and just cant yet :):)

fingers crossed for you I do hope the walking helps it should do

I would love a bike but wouldn't like to go on the road :( have done so much walking this week it's untrue! Another 6 mile walk today lol be ready for bed at 6.30 :) I have ankle weights too only light but do the trick x

oh I am so envious of the walking
good news is I did walk to the garage today then to the local shop
also went out with dh tonight and I can drive my car :):) I know but its a bit thing for me it gives me freedom
until I can do the walking I want to I am going to start with a powerspin and get the bingo wings worked on :)

Today is an extra easy day :)

Breakfast sausages bacon potato tomato and onion
Dinner KFC style chicken wedges salad
H ex a milk
H ex b breadcrumbs made from 2x400g whole meal
Syns 2xhifi 6 sausages 1.5 (7.5)

Last edited:
well done again on the walking
today I drove to town and did some walking around town - first time I drove to town and walked unaccompanied it was so great to get my freedom back :)
hows the eating going

Aaleigha said:
now stop putting those ideas in my head and where did those mallows come from please

Big sainsburys not sure if you can get them in little shops. I looked in asda and tesco nothing they are fairly small but do the trick x

Today I'm aiming for extra easy :)
Breakfast grapes banana mullerlight
Dinner steaks chips and salad
H ex a milk
H ex b hi
Syns nature valley 9.5 corn flour .5 pink wafer 4 marshmallow 1 options 2 (17)

No walking today as it is already sweltering hot!! Maybe do an exercise video tonight????

Last edited:
Back