My weightloss diary :)

Just had a coconut mullerlight was feeling a bit sick from my tablet but I kept busy all night and have done day one :) x

I will pm you :)
good luck today its not easy but if I can go from 30-40 a day you can do this and once you have its so worth it

Day 2 not smoking now :) slightly climbing the walls already but not dwelling on it.
Breakfast mullerlight and strawberries
Lunch jacket potato with mince peppers tomato onion and salad
Dinner beef in black bean sauce (from the 100 extra easy days book :)
H ex a milk
H ex b hi fi
Syns nature valley bar 9.5 black bean sauce 2.5 (12)

Breakfast yogurt an banana
Lunch pitta with mince
Dinner chicken chow mein (s world recepie)
H ex a milk
H ex b hifi
Syns nature valley bar 14.5

Last edited:
Hey can't reply pm said you have too many stored messages :) just had my dinner s world chow mein I'm still up in the air no question I'll love my baby as much as imi I just feel all scared of change :( x

Breakfast grapes
lunch ham cheese tomato toastie
dinner KFC style chicken strips SW wedges and salad
h ex a milk and cheese
h ex b bread x2
Syns nature valley bar 9.5 Hifix2 6 (15.5)
i believe that you can have 2 extra h ex when pregnant obviously not asked consultant but have seen it in the pregnancy thread on here. Not sure I'll keep up with the classes as hub thinks its ridiculous to pay £5 a week to go to a diet club when expecting and to be fair incan see his point!!
Oh well xxxx

I can see his point too
however if you do go you stand a very good chance of continuing to eat a really healthy plan and to keep any pregnancy gain to a minimum so after birth there is a good chance you could weigh less than you do today - give it some thought to at least stay till you are 7 months or so :):)

Hi.
Feeling much calmer and a little excited :) if I quit class I will still follow the plan at home I have no intention of gaining as much as I did with imi and obviously keep up the walking each day :) x

Hi.
Feeling much calmer and a little excited :) if I quit class I will still follow the plan at home I have no intention of gaining as much as I did with imi and obviously keep up the walking each day :) x

I SOOOOO love the first bit of this
and all power to you - now class = a fiver a week for you to put away to buy yourself something really special after the birth :)

I love the 'little excited'
best news ever

H xx

out of politeness (especially if you might want to go back) phone or text consultant and just say something along the lines of although you know its healthy blah blah Dh is uncomfortable with you go to class due to pregnancy but you would love to go back after the birth - then if you dont nothing lost and if you do she will be so welcoming - most people just dont bother to go so she will be pleased you told her :) I would text or if she is on fb then do it there

Breakfast. Fruit and yogurt
Lunch
Dinner pork steak sw world chips and salad
H ex a milk
H ex b hifi
Syns nature valley bar 9.5 hot chocolate 2 (11.5)

Lol today was a write off completely!! I am going to dart fresh from tomorrow with a nice walk and good healthy food!! Stuff I ate today was "healthy" syns (oat bars etc) just far too much x

I have done similar but my bad was wholemeal bread I havent had any for a few weeks and once I stopped I could not stop eating it all three meals have had bread ooppppps
like you allowable just too much

tomorrow I too will walk (not far in my case and will report in with my healthy options :)

we can do this together you know
H xx

Back