My weightloss diary :)

we both did really well on friday then disaster struck for saturday
I have put in my diary how I plan for that not to happen again
today will be MUCH better day
thanks for the info about the marshmallows will look in sainsburys during the week
OR I might be really sensible and not look for now but save them for a special time :)

there you are having walked but me I am still in bed :):)
up shortly for a shower
my exercise today will be doing the supermarket and attempting to construct the trailer tent for the first time and this evening I am hoping on a short dog walk :) I plan on a slow walk of 15mins out and 15mins back on the flat so about 1/2- 3/4 mile in total but enough for me at this time
H xx
have a great day its already hot here

Hi.
Had a really bad day yesterday but somehow managed to hang in there only webt over syns by 2 which is great.
I hopped on the scales this morn (weigh every. Morn) and they say 10.13lb yaaaaaay. So it spurred me on with the exercise even though it's boiling hot outside already!!
Well done for walking doggies they will thank you for it :) just draw a line under sat and start freshx

So Today.....

Breakfast banana (or 2???)
Lunch cold meat green salad potato salad
Dinner chicken tikka rice salad
H ex a milk
H ex b hi fi
Syns galaxy 15

Not sure what's for dinner but will give a little update later once I've been to the shops

Walked with the pram for ages this morn and was a very hilly route too so worked those thighs :) x

Last edited:
yes we are going camping it is one of these
CABANON TRAILER TENT WITH HOT AND COLD WATER,ELECTRIC HOOK UP AND ELECTRIC HOB | eBay

we did use a tent before but as I cant get up and down from the floor anymore this is so much better
the back third is on the trailer part so you step up and you have two double beds and then you can also sleep four more people in underneath the trailer part it has a little kitchenette and is really quite glamorous for camping

as I was too ill to go away last year we are really looking forward to getting away this year :):)

do you have holiday plans
the only thing with camping is unless I want to do all the cooking we do tend to eat out so I need to be careful of my choices :)

I'm not much of a camper I'm afraid (I was born and brought up in Zimbabwe did a lot of camping) but your tent makes me rethink :)
We went to Greece (Corfu) in July but I'm keeping my eye out for tickets to Zim see my mom and let her mind Imogen for a while xxx

Your mum would love that :):)

well we started with a tent that had the ROOM in the middle with two sleeping pods - our thoughts dh and me have one - dogs have the other
the dogs I must say had a rethink and bundled on with us - I think they genuinely think because we are on the floor its their space they are sharing with us
so we gave that tent to our daughter and bought another four person tent with a rear bedroom pod we put down two double airbeds and let the dogs have one we had the other
so much better for all of us as we didnt end up with dogs trying to push us out of bed
have a good look at trailer tents they are so much more comfortable than an ordinary tent and also so much space too
hope you can get tickets to visit your mum :):)

I think that sounds fab. Oooh naughty doggies lol. My mom would love it we lost my beloved gran in feb and I haven't been able to afford to go yet :( x

Breakfast fruit
Lunch jacket potato chicken sweet corn salad
Dinner cottage pie
H ex a milk
H ex b hi fi
Syns nature valley bar 9.5 mayo 2 (11.5)

I'm ok thanks I've been in London for the night went out for dinner at my cousins restaurant and had burger and chips ate the burger left the chips. Although I had a brownie and a scoop vanilla Ice cream. Hopefully all the walking will burn it all off :) x

Breakfast grilled tomato and hash brown bacon (fat cut off) and thin Cumberland sausage. Toast
Lunch maybe a salad
Dinner sw friendly spag Bol
H ex a milk
H ex b brown bread
Syns sausage 3.5 h brown 2

Well I was totally off plan past couple of days I made the best choices I could but not within syns at all but if I was calorie counting id be ok cause all the walking cancelled out the food :) I am quitting smoking tomorrow so I need to be prepared!!! X weigh in a day early as well oh dear we'll fresh start from tomorrow :) x

So I weighed myself at home and I've put on 2lbs oh well onwards from here I have to weigh in at a different group ao will probably be even heavier but then that'll show a better loss next week :) x

Did a success express day

Breakfast banana grapes
Lunch salad with ham and mayo
Dinner cottage pie with carrots tinned tomato nd mixed salad
H ex a milk cheese
H ex b hifi
Syns nature valley bar 9.5 mayo 2 11.5

Last edited:
Made the topping for my cottage pie with half potato half celeriac to make up "hidden" super free had plenty of carrots and tin chopped tomato turned our very nice x

that is exactly how I do my topping with the half potato and half celeriac - I really love it so much tastier

I gave up smoking several years ago now - really hard but I did it
so hope it goes well with you
let me know if you struggle as I will then let you know some of the things that really helped me
wont bore you with them unless you need to know :):)

Aaleigha said:
I gave up smoking several years ago now - really hard but I did it
so hope it goes well with you
let me know if you struggle as I will then let you know some of the things that really helped me
wont bore you with them unless you need to know :):)

I will appreciate any hints and tips x

Back