My weightloss diary :)

maybe I should tell my daughter its time she produced a grandchild I am sure that would go down really well

Breakfast bananas and peach
Lunch tesco light choices sausages and salad
Dinner jacket potato with chicken sweetcorn and salad
H ex a milk
H ex b hi fi bar
Syns sausages 3 nature valley bar 9.5 mayo 2 (14.5)

Last edited:
Tomorrow I'm doing a red day :)

Breakfast fruit and a mullerlight
Lunch breaded chicken pitta pizza fruit mullerlight
Dinner diet coke chicken salad

H ex a milk and cheese
H ex b bread and pitta
Syns hi fi 6

Last edited:
oppps to the fudge but its also so yummy

right did I remember right you have four girls
give the rest of the fudge to them

what age are they - I ask this because the only other time I did a successful weight loss eating plan I stopped any treat food I liked coming into the house until I know I would be strong enough to resist the rest I send others out to get - so if for instance DD moan cos there was no ice cream I gave her the money to go get herself a small size rather than a huge tub of the stuff - that way she finished it over a couple of days and I didnt get any
I refused to have salt and vinegar crisps in the house (my fav flavour) if anyone else wanted that flavour they went and got just one packet to eat there and then
so any treat stuff that came into the house that I did not get myself was consumed there and then (or almost) by those that went to get it - ok so you would think it would cost a bit more to shop that way - but it doesnt as non of it goes down my throat so I obviously saved money in the long run :) after all 6 packs of salt and vinegar crisps might seem like a bargain price BUT others might eat 2 and I would have four of them - that if I am honest I dont need to eat :)

so use those daughters wisely and feed them the treat food - just make sure they exercise it off :):)

Oh I am sorry I muddled you up with someone else
ok please do not feed her your fudge
another thing I used to do before is cut each chunk of fudge into four little bits and then wrap the 4 bits in one foil parcel and freeze them then I could have four small bits but due to being frozen took longer to eat so really did fulfil the sweet tooth part of me

It is really lovely when people buy us things but why do they often come back with food items - saying that I am the same - I just made a hamper for a friend of my daughters (she was under going cancer treatment) and I filled a basket with homemade goodies including fudge - luxury spiced hot chocolate mix - some truffles and cookies - its so easy to give food as gifts -

do your family and friends know you are on an eating plan - I have to admit its just the first week for me so no one knows yet :) - I am waiting for them to notice before I tell them

The fudge was my own fault really I bought it to have a little treat at night when imi goes to bed but I just ate too much last night.
Had nice healthy food today and will have cereal bar as my snack x

Aaaargh again over indulged!!! Long day in the sun and after a 3 mile walk home I went crazy with cereal bars I was so hungry and Bunged instead of having fruit or other super free. So instead of crying in my pint for day and carrying on bingeing I'm going to draw big fat line and start fresh as tomorrow is Monday after all... I may still have a loss cause of the sheer amount of exercise done this week but If I gain I shall take it on the chin and move forward :) feeling all positive!!!! X

Today I think shall be a red day :)

Breakfast peach and mullerlight
Lunch ham salad
Dinner roast chicken potato mixed veg carrots
H ex a milk
H ex b potato alpen light
Syns galaxy 15

Last edited:
chop that alpen light into bite sized pieces and pop it in the fridge
even go so far as to wrap the bits in foil
the act of unwrapping takes time but also seems more indulgent :):) luck today I think a restart on a Monday is an excellent idea - I so wished my class was a monday class seems more natural somehow :):)

That's a great Idea thank you. Fresh start today seems the way forward I'm a Thursday weigher but nevermind maybe few days to undo some of my damage lol. How are you doing?? X

I think I am doing OK wednesday will tell - this is the first time in years I have not hopped on and off the scale - cant believe myself

I used to be a thursday weigher and my weekends were always so bad I think mentally I thought I could 'catch up' and that was for a long time my downfall
I had to find lots of ways to trick my mind into thinking I was having all the good stuff

I will be using those little tricks more and more as I get into the plan and I start to waiver

today I have had a lovely mixed fruit and yog breakfast with milled flax seeds as a healthy B
still struggling to find a lunch idea but dinner is sorted :)
might pinch your lunch but omit the ham (I dont eat meat) and change it for a hard boiled egg :)

Good luck for Wednesday I'm worrying for Thursday after all the bad stuff I ate this weekend. When I first starte I also used to go crazy thing I had time to get it back off :( x

I weigh on Thurs and I tend to let go at weekends thinking I've got all week to catch up. Sometimes works but mostly it doesn't. Somehow I never seem to learn though!

RosieKat said:
I weigh on Thurs and I tend to let go at weekends thinking I've got all week to catch up. Sometimes works but mostly it doesn't. Somehow I never seem to learn though!

At first it was ok cause of binge then be super strict i lose but it's not healthy place for me mentally I'm still trying to get me head round the stop when you're full?? X

I agree it isn't healthy and I've noticed I'm better on weekends if I know I'm going to my consultant's other class on a Wednesday night. Can't change to that one though as the kids have their St John cadets meeting on a Wednesday.
I try drinking loads of water to keep me fuller so I don't overeat but it isn't easy.

Back