My weightloss (or weight stagnation) journey!

DeeG

Hey all!
I've been at Slimming World for a year. It started out great. It took me under 4 months to lose 1.5 stone. Then it slowed down completely and took me 7 months to lose the next half stone. Ok it was the summer and between weddings and children being off school it was hard to stay focussed- then I had xmas and the new year so that didnt really bug me but since the beginning of the year I've been doing things right- filling in my food diaries, eating lots of superfree food and never going over my daily syn allowance. I have gained 1lb since the start of the year and have been feeling really disheartened :sigh:. Last week after a few days of success express days I finally had a loss of 1 lb! I'm hoping now that I'm back on track. I weigh in on wednesday morning so that will tell the tale and hopefully it will be all good!! :eek:

DeeG said:
Hey all!
I've been at Slimming World for a year. It started out great. It took me under 4 months to lose 1.5 stone. Then it slowed down completely and took me 7 months to lose the next half stone. Ok it was the summer and between weddings and children being off school it was hard to stay focussed- then I had xmas and the new year so that didnt really bug me but since the beginning of the year I've been doing things right- filling in my food diaries, eating lots of superfree food and never going over my daily syn allowance. I have gained 1lb since the start of the year and have been feeling really disheartened :sigh:. Last week after a few days of success express days I finally had a loss of 1 lb! I'm hoping now that I'm back on track. I weigh in on wednesday morning so that will tell the tale and hopefully it will be all good!! :eek:

Fingers crossed DeeG x

Back