my weird ramblings

Hey -- Don't slam the Bieber. He is my DD's David Cassidy! lol Very cute, some talent... but not all that much.

I hope you ladies are showing more "gumption" -- I am still working on the "art area" for Spring Cleaning.

MM

i really do despair at this weight loss malarky

my scales last wednesday said 17st2lb. thursday i got on and they said 17st. got off and back on and they said 17st 4lb. no reason for me to have gained but eh. now im 100% and yet everyday ive got on them and theyve said the same thing 17st 4lb. its not totm, im not constipated and yet im looking at a 2lb gain this week. my body sucks

Hi Claire, could it be that your scales are a bit rubbish? I think in an earlier post they could be unreliable at times? Try not to let it get you down, when is your official weigh in with you CDC? X

i really do despair at this weight loss malarky

my scales last wednesday said 17st2lb. thursday i got on and they said 17st. got off and back on and they said 17st 4lb. no reason for me to have gained but eh. now im 100% and yet everyday ive got on them and theyve said the same thing 17st 4lb. its not totm, im not constipated and yet im looking at a 2lb gain this week. my body sucks

No, princess cj's right - your scales are rubbish. :D A 4 pound difference because you got on and off again? Well, don't get on them at all! Put them in the bin, hun, and 'weight' (ha, see what I did there? :D) for your official weigh in.

You body doesn't suck but your weighing habit does. Scales lie - you know that. :hug99:

Hi Claire,

I agree with Lily and Princess CJ -- bin the scales. I only get weighed at my CDC's (which is why I went nearly a month without being weighed). Scale jumping is so bad for the morale.

I think JanelleKay is weighing herself at the Boots on a regular basis. That might be a good idea for you - moving scales can throw them out of calibration.

I hope your weekend (and madam's) is going well.

MM

Claire i know what u mean.. but as the others said leave weighing in till your offical WI day chicken.!

hope your having a lovely sunday x

I am with the crowd on this one Claire....I was gutted when my scales put 2pound on me this morning.Not weighing myself any more....subconscious terrorism lurks :(

the reason i went to weighing at home was because i had myself convinced that it wouldnt matter if i cheated after weigh in or for a couple days after weigh in. some weeks i would still lose and no one was any the wiser, other weeks i would gain so i got the scales to force myself to look at the damage that was being done by my binges
problem is i bought the cheapest scales i could find, lol
i put madam on the scales earlier. first they told me she was 2st 9lb which i know isnt correct unless shes lost weight again and it doesnt look like she has. took her off and put her back on and this time it told me she was 3st, better number but still slightly up on her last hospital weight

the only weight i pay attention to is my cdc's weigh in thou

Oh god your scales sound absolutley bonkers! It's good that you used them to keep yourself accountable if you cheated but they sound really wrong to me so probably aren't giving you a correct result even if you do cheat so maybe aren't doing you any good? Maybe have a look online and see if tesco or amazon have any decent ones on sale? Hope you're having a good day. X

Hmm, really? Really? :D :D :D

the cdc's are the ones i use for official weight and my ticker, mine i just use to note the trend ( not very well thou obviously )

Fair enough. It is being out of keto and therefore prone to hunger that scares me most about cheating. Mad how we all have our own little mental systems. Nighty xx

Hi Claire,

I hope you are having a good Monday.

I am struggling as well atm. I am really going to have to get back into Beck in a big way. Using the ARCS help me to not cheat.

I do have some of those water/fat scales -- but I stopped using them because I was a "scale hopper" and the up/down thing was not good.

Mel

I am struggling as well atm. I am really going to have to get back into Beck in a big way. Using the ARCS help me to not cheat.

Mel, what is the ARCS? Sounds interesting!

Ladies, I didn't weight this morning....had to hide scales behind clutter rendering the mission to retrieve them more bother than it is worth mind...

Have a good Monday:rolleyes:

well the tales from the bonkers scales this morning are somewhere between 17st and 17st 2lb

yesterday was a good strong 100% day with my water up at my usual levels
today i shall be checking online for birthday stuff for madam including sorting out what i need to order from the cake supply shop. its crazy i have to make a cake to go into school with her, a cake for her birthday meal that night and then ive lost the plot and will be making her a 3 tier birthday cake for her party

Mmm, cake. Don't eat any :D

Have you still not thrown those scales in the bin, go and do it now woman!!

no the scales are where they always are, behind the sofa

i doubt there will be any cake left to fall into my big mouth, i shall be busy sorting out everyone else on those days

ok why am i dizzy today?
feel like i could fall asleep on a washing line too

might have to have my shake 10 minutes early, am already 2 litres of water down

Cake is one thing....but cake mix.......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :/

Back