my weird ramblings

Cake is one thing....but cake mix.......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :/

ewwwwww no, cant eat it raw. but its not for me, its for my baby girl so i shall disconnect my hand to mouth instinct while im cooking, decorating and serving it

Ooooooh I even love the niff of it!

Ooooooh I even love the niff of it!

yeah a nice cake baking smells wonderful

my fave one when its cooking is caramalised banana cake, its heavenly

madam wants chocolate fudge cake with nutella buttercream filling

she wants flowers and butterflys on it as decoration too, the girl knows what she wants

STOP IT, lol. I am gnawing into me desk!! :)

Even if your scales are bonkers, those numbers could/should mean that you're nearly in the next stone down bracket. Whooo bring on the 16's for you! Oh and stop talking about cake, I could literally eat a whole tub of betty crocker buttercream icing in one go! xxx

ewww what is wrong with you people? eating raw cake batter and that sickly processed icing crap, you need therapy lol

My scales sound a bit like yous , you can be a certain weight, get off then back on and have gained/lost several lbs. They wern't that cheap either they are weight watcher scales that measure body fat/water etc as well. I've stopped using them as they can depress me saying I've put on weight, when my clothes tell me something different, only go by cdc scales now

i think i need to book an appointment, i cant keep living on pain pills, its getting daft now, i get bad ear and neck pain for a week or two and then it goes away for a while, its been like this for months now and it sucks. and if i have to resort to codiene then i retain water

well the scales are 17st 1lb again this morning ( only got on the once, didnt want to see em jump up again ) so if thats correct its just a 1lb loss for a 100% week. oh well
low level pain right now so trying to ignore it

have ordered the cake stuff, rather annoyed at the postage options. the choices are pay £8.00 for parcel force or £22 if you want it on a saturday and thats it. wheres the economy delivery option?

virgin media have changed thier online stuff again so looks like im going to have to phone them and ask how much im meant to pay, lol

have decided on madams main pressie, going to get her a leapster explorer, shes now a bit too advanced for her learn the alphabet laptop so think she might enjoy this, also means i can buy her games for it for christmas etc. will also get her some of the minnie mouse stuff in h&m and some new clothes ( madam is a complete girly girl, loves clothes and handbags. her real obsession is shoes but she has to wear chunky trainers over her inserts for support and its going to get een worse when she goes back in her afo's ( plastic supports that keep her feet in the right position and extend up the back of her calf to near her knee and are kept in place by thick leather straps ) so she has to make do with expressing herself with her clothes and accessorys

Hi Claire,

Three cakes! Why not send in cupcakes to the school? That is what I usually do.

Your gift ideas sound very good. My DD loves to accessorise, too. As soon as she gets home from school she changes out of her uniform and into her "fashion" clothes and then stacks on the bracelets (or bands).

Butterflies seem to be very big this year in accessories 9at least they were in the US).

I hope you feel better today -- and, once again I will say, "Keep off the scales!"

Mel

im making a cake for school simply because i cant be arsed to cook and decorate 40 cupcakes, im lazy, lol

so insted ill be making a 9inch cake, then i just have to halve it, fill it, slap the icing on it and do a couplr flowers and a couple butterflys for the top and its done, they can cut it into bits to serve either the 30 odd kids in her class plus teacher, assistants and madams TA or they can share it with the other 30+ year one kids next door

Sounds like a good plan -- I, personally, find cupcakes much easier to do. But, then I just use a frosting bag and squeeze out a swirl on top of each cupcake and then shake some candy sprinkles on top. They look fancy, but are so easy.

Mel

please keep me away from ebay, lol

ordered a couple things from there this afternoon while paying my virgin media bill whoops

waiting on a call back from the gp out of hours service, the pains gotten alot worse, cant lay down or i get stabbing pains in my ear and neck and ive had all the painkillers i can have

well out of hours called back and told me its just a virus so they wont help, they suggested ringing dental out of hours so am now waiting on thier call back
im just gonna find the nearest drug dealer insted i think

well dental called back, told me to put more pillows in my bed, use corsadyl mouthwash and register with a dentist if i can find one taking nhs patients, its gonna be a long nite

i was correct my body is stupid. weigh in today has me the same as last week. and i had a good cambridge week, it sucks

still in a whole lot of pain and still cant get anyone medical or dental to see me so ill just have to keep taking painkillers and hope for the best then

I hope you feel better soon hon, toothache is a nightmare, I had all 4 wisdom teeth out & one got infected. Nearly as bad as labour pain!

Hope Madam has a lovely birthday too :)

ive aready lost a tooth to an abcess, that landed me in hospital for a week

my wisdom teeth dont have enough room to come in properly so they end up impacted.
also had alot of ear trouble as a child, so cant decide which ones causing the pain, lol

Evening....

Cake :)

Toothache :(

Weight loss :/

Twill be water....move away from them scales

Much love

xx

Back