my weird ramblings

Glad to hear it. :hug99: Pain any better yet, or much the same?

Hope the antibiotics and painkillers have started to work. Because you don't feel like eating you'll probably lose weight anyway. Hope you are feeling better soon

sumayyah said:
still alive

Aw man....just catching up! What a blooming nightmare girl.....hoping the pain eases up xxx

Glad to hear it. :hug99: Pain any better yet, or much the same?

still the same at the mo, am hoping to see an improvement tomorrow

Hope you're starting to feel better Claire :(

had a low level pain day but its starting to ramp back up now shanny, just taking some codiene now

yay have finally found a dentist that would register me and madam as nhs patients ( had some who would take madam but would only take me as a private patient and cant afford that ) or who refused due to madam being special needs
this ones out of area and they did panic when i mentioned madam being special ed but were on the books ....... for the end of june. dentist told me i likly would get infections every few weeks now till its removed so might have to do the emergancy number between now and then

Brilliant news, bet it's a big relief for you xx

My DH had an infected tooth a couple of weeks ago. He got an emergency appointment with our dentist,(NHS) who gave him antibiotics to take for 1 week, and booked him in to have tooth once antibiotics were completed, so in total he only waited 1 week, can't see why you have to wait so long.

Last edited:
Wow Claire,

I am so sorry you have been going through all this. Unreal. Trish is right -- you should not have to wait so long to get things sorted. And I thin Madam's social worker has not been doing her job -- shouldn't she have had an NHS dentist all along?

I hope you are feeling better -- and Lily is right. You need to focus on being healthy and in the meantime just try to hold your own. Once you are sorted, then you can redirect your energies to weight loss.

I hope the sun is shining on you today -- it is trying to burn through the clouds here in Cambs.

MinnieMel

madam doesnt have a social worker anymore, not enough of em to go around. she was being seen by a dentist at the special needs school so its less than a year since her last dental visit
pain was back this morning and the antibiotics finish today so doesnt look like its going to be sorted. im feeling incredibly ill at the moment, sick and dizzy, went to weigh in, now im not on plan but cant eat much either......... ive gain 19lb, love to know how
went for my blood tests on my thiroid that ive been putting off for 8 months so will know on monday if theres a problem

Oh Claire. You're having a really rough time of it at the mo aren't you? Sending hugs & good vibes, I hope you start getting better soon. :(

well antibiotics are finished so back on it today. ive weighed this morning and am 18st 5lb today, 4lb less than yesterday, how much blood did they take from me yesterday? lol

my cdc says she wil be calling me this morning with a response from cambridge medical ( she calls em bout me all the time ). theres no reason for me to change plans since im off the meds now which my cdc knew so i shall be doing ss

Keep off those bloody rubbish scales!!! What have we told you!! :slap: :deadhorse:

i dont like suprises, lol

and gaining 19lb in a week was a shock too far for my poor heart, lol

You can't have possibly eaten enough to gain fat & you know it!! It's just your body hanging onto water with you being poorly xx

Morning Claire,

I think CoralPrincess must be correct -- you must retaining an incredible amount of water. Have you ever had your kidney function tested? I am so sorry that you are experiencing so many challenges between your health and madam's.

I hope things get better soon.

Mel

Hi Claire,

Just popping in to check on you. I hope that you are doing better. If you can please let us know... we do care.

Mel

Hi Claire,

Just popping in to check on you. I hope that you are doing better. If you can please let us know... we do care.

Mel

morning mel and coral, thank you for thinking of me

been up and down to the loo all night, feeling ok today and scales have dropped again to 17st 13lb, so 10lb off in 2 days. my legs dont feel sloshy when i walk today ( odd i know but it got to the point of when i was walking i could feel liquid moving round my ankles and knees )

so onwards and downwards. was 100% ss yesterday and i intend to be the same today

Back