my weird ramblings

nearly forgot, this mornings weight is 17st 7lb

Hope you get sorted Claire, my Mum lived somewhere with a nightmare neighbour playing loud music & falling out with her bf every night at 2.00, still not as bad as your situation though :( was on pins all the time with her.

Hope you have a good day xx

Hi Claire,

How is your morning going?

Mel

so this mornings weight is 17st 7lb again

just back from the gp, have had a problem with my neck last few days, very painful, can hardly drive the car today, am now on diclofenic and co codamol to see if its better if not ive to go back in 2 days since ive not acctually done anything that could have caused injury.
i think im just falling apart in my old age, lol

Awww Claire,

You just can't get a break. (Maybe that is a poor choice of words.) I hope that this gets sorted, soon. I have no idea what the meds are that the GP gave you, but do you bring your list with you go to an appointment or can they look up what else you are taking? I always worry about counterindications when taking more than one medication.

It is cool and windy here today, but the sun is shining. I hope it is shining on you up north.

And, old age -- you are but a spring chicken compared to some of us on this forum.

Mel

im not on many longterm meds mel, dont take most of the longterm ones often either, lol

the trick thats always impressed docs is my ability to rattle off madams numerous meds along with strengths and dosage

cant say the meds are helping, i cried driving madam home from school today, not sure shes going tomorrow or me to weigh in
currently sat with a wheat bag round my neck

Oh Claire,

I am sorry I missed this post yesterday (I wasn't on at all in the evening). I hope you are feeling better today. Is Madam ill, too?

Mel

Sending you big hugs Claire :) Hope you have a good pain free day xx

Hi Claire,

How are you and Madam doing? I hope things are better and that you both have a wonderful half-term.

Mel

morning mel

well just back from the emergancy dentists again, lol
the wisdom tooth pain kicked off again the other day, caled my new dentists to find they only do a half day wednesday ( the only work tuesday, wednesday and thursday to start with! ) called them again yesterday morning, let them know it was an emergancy to be told that they cant see me any sooner than end of june emergancy or not!
last night the pain got so bad i called the emergancy dental team and they got me in this morning to the dentists who saw me last time ( oh how i wish they were taking on nhs reguar patients ) different dentist, again just as lovely and as caring as the last one. he asked me could he please numb me up and try and pull it out, i became hysterical again, not good since i had kaya with me seeing as it was a 8.30am appointment. he was very calm thou and talked me into letting him drill it and clean it out insted, using my arm as a barometer of discomfort so he would know when to stop, lol. have now got a tempory filling over it and yet more antibiotics

i then drove madam to school, got there at 9.40am to find reception full of visitors, photographers etc. blond woman in a power suit who looked at me like something she had stepped in blocking the desk so took me a while to get madam signed in and taken back to her class ( child has to be taken thru locked doors, parents and visitors cant get past reception without a member of staff ) the blond woman then announced "hes here" and her and the entorage disappearred outside. so i went off to the carpark to drive off, was parked in one of 2 disabled spaces by the doors to find im blocked in....... and then out of the car steps nick clegg. not sure what hes doing there as as far as im aware the school wernt expecting visitors and cleggers shipped out of sheffield a while back

i would like to let him now thou that after getting out having his driver park in the disabled bay next to me is very naughty since he didnt display a blue badge tut tut

Nick Clegg, eh? You know, what you should've done was collar him and have a rant about NHS dental services! That would've been priceless. :)

I'm guessing you didn't exactly feel up to it though, after this morning's ordeal. :hug99: I'm a proper dental-phobe myself. :eek: I know I've got a tooth that needs dealing with, but I'm too blooming frit to make an appointment.

Here's hoping that the latest lot of anti-biotics and the temporary filling make things a lot better x

Nick Clegg, eh? You know, what you should've done was collar him and have a rant about NHS dental services! That would've been priceless. :)

I'm guessing you didn't exactly feel up to it though, after this morning's ordeal. :hug99: I'm a proper dental-phobe myself. :eek: I know I've got a tooth that needs dealing with, but I'm too blooming frit to make an appointment.

Here's hoping that the latest lot of anti-biotics and the temporary filling make things a lot better x

Hi Claire,

Sorry I've not been on much the past couple of days. I agree with Lily... you should have grabbed him and given him a piece of your mind (or tooth).

I always thought that when someone illegally parked in a disable spot -- that they should be forced to be disabled for awhile, so they could see how it is awful it is to need the closer parking and wider spaces. (Something like numb their legs and make them use a wheelchair, have to be helped to do most things, no control over their bodily functions, etc.).

Whenever someone remarks that "You are so lucky that your daughter gets picked up and dropped off for school." I always respond, 'Really? I wish my daughter wasn't eligible for such service, because that would mean that she wasn't disabled!"

I hope the antibiotics work, and this gets sorted for good -- soon!

I hope you and madam have a lovely half-term.

Mel

Hi Claire,

Where are you and how are you and madam!

Mel

Hi Claire, hope you're OK? xx

Hi Claire --

Checking in again. I hope that you are madam are okay.

Mel

hello girls, me again
havnt been around much, took me a while to get over the wisdom tooth issue
friday i went on a date with S, didnt get back till saturday evening, hes a lovely guyand we had a great time, cant wait to see him again

gearing up for madams birthday now, nearly made the two cakes for tomorrows celebration

havnt been on cambridge for the last week or two and wont be back on till next monday

Glad you're okay Claire - and really glad things are working out well with S - that sounds promising! :cross:

Oooh, birthday cakes! Don't blame you for not getting back on Cambridge until Monday! :p

How is the tooth, anyway? Has it finally been sorted?

hello girls, me again
havnt been around much, took me a while to get over the wisdom tooth issue
friday i went on a date with S, didnt get back till saturday evening, hes a lovely guyand we had a great time, cant wait to see him again

gearing up for madams birthday now, nearly made the two cakes for tomorrows celebration

havnt been on cambridge for the last week or two and wont be back on till next monday
Hi Claire I'm a lil lost but S his he the back car man? Lol
Hope your wisdom tooth as calmed down now?
X

Hi Claire I'm a lil lost but S his he the back car man? Lol
Hope your wisdom tooth as calmed down now?
X

lol yeah shanny, S is the back of the car man thou weve now moved on to dates elsewhere

no lilly the wisdom tooth isnt quite sorted yet, it has a temporary filling on it from where they drilled and cleaned it and its still swollen so my speach isnt always very clear but i will live, my dentist appointment for the new dentist is the 16th of this month so hopefully they can get me referred to the dental hospital for it to be extracted, that im sooooo not looking forward to that, im hopiong they at least sedate me so i dont know whats going on

Back