MY WI.....AT LAST!!!!!!

Wow wtg donnie aint it a great feeling getting an award, im still giddy from yesterday as still dont believe it, keep going more awards waiting for us hehehe

Well Done Donnie!

Many thank's everyone, you really know how to make a girl feel good about herself, thank you so much, all of you. X

Well done Donnie! What motivation an example to us all. Keep it up we are all routing for you.

Donnie, that is fantastic!
You have done so well, and tried so hard.
You must feel so proud of yourself.
Go, girl, you are amazing!

Well done!

2 stone is fab Donnie...you must feel elated! Another step closer to your goal. Well done x

Have only just picked up this thread, but HAD to offer my congratulations - it must be doubly difficult for you with your health problems to contend with as well. I always read and enjoy your posts, so keep up the good work!

Also many congratulations on your forthcoming Ruby Wedding Anniversary - so few of us make it these days... Feel sure that you will reach your Club 10 award by then!

GOOD LUCK and MANY CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Thank you Roz, for a lovely post, and thank you for our W/A good wishes, I just can't believe where the years have gone, I feel just the same in my head as I did on that day - pity the body didn't keep up, LOL.....

Back