my WI's on xen, week 3

yumymumywanabe

Fat be-gone
decided to make this my little xenical diary aswell

Ok so tomorrow is my own personal weekly weigh in.. im so nervous but i dont know why.. last week even though i was so good i maintained (main reason i wanted to try xenical).. i know it can take a week to start working properly iv been so good this week with staying on track with the 5g rule (thanks to bunny hops mid week help with the philidalphia lol) but i just have it in my head that its not going to work for me, im scared the doc will take me off it.. but the thing is if it doesnt work why would i want to stay on it anyway?.... Hmmm anyway this is where ill keep my weekly weigh ins.. and obviously my docs 4 week weigh in

and thanks to everyone for ALL the help and info this week.. 1st week went well

Last edited:
aww hun, i lost 3lbs today.ive never lost weight like i have before,its the help i get from the xenical and the extra effort ive been doing thats working.. it does work hun, promise.

as long as you stick to the rules (which you have,minus the philly lol) you'll do absolutely fine :)

if you dont loose the first week,then try not to be disheartened as like you said, it has to get in your body etc..but usually the first couple of weeks is the kick start.

try not to worry and be negative,as that wont help, staying and being positive really helps your mind set hun.

i'll look for you in the morning after WI ;)

xoxo

Thanks hun..

this negative mind frame is new.. so ill get rid now

yep get rid of it hun :D i read somewhere in a mag,quite recently about weight loss and the brain..i'll try to find it out..was interesting.

i cannot believe it.... weigh in day and i i wake up this morning to find my monthly visitor has invited herself to stay for the week... which means about 3lbs water weight Ahhhhhhhhhhh... oh well only 11am will tell whats happening Eeek!!!

Right 1st weekly weigh in done and lost a total of DUN DUN DUUUN........4lbs which i think is great esp as its totm, happy happy happy

well done thats fab!!! woop woop... and also during totm... double woop woop!

well done thats fab!!! woop woop... and also during totm... double woop woop!

thanks hunnie xx very happy as was so expecting to put on with it being that time

well done hun ...see, i knew you would do it!! and all that worry last night for nothing eh ;)

big well done though considering its totm... i gained 1lb on my totm :( that should be coming round next week i think... i'll prepare for a gain,then i mentally ready this time :D

xoxo

thanks hunny.. yeah i know, need to not worry about things that havent happened yet and worry about it IF i gain

last month i gained 3lbs due to totm.. but it was nice seeing the bigger loss the next week.. having to remind myself that it was actually 2 weeks worth of weight id lost..

I was thinking of going out today to get a couple of kettlebells... really need to start strenth training aswell as cardio.. has anyone got/used these? and are there alot of differant workouts for them.. just watch a few vids on them and they seem quite good esp as i dont want too build too much muscle (arnie muscle lol) just tone and strenth

I was thinking of going out today to get a couple of kettlebells... really need to start strenth training aswell as cardio.. has anyone got/used these? and are there alot of differant workouts for them.. just watch a few vids on them and they seem quite good esp as i dont want too build too much muscle (arnie muscle lol) just tone and strenth

Hi hun,you would do well posting that over on the exercise section..i post on there for challenges etc.there are some folks over there that really know there exercise stuff,and have been able to help others loads.

i have been thinking about getting some weights,but like you i dont want to build any muscle as such..im quite strong anyway and have natural muscles under the fat lol

cheers hun ill pop over there now

i'll do some googling later and see what i can find out.

i dont want to use a public gym yet,and im not sure on the whole atmosphere in those places...the whole group sweating thing,and the walls its all enclosed in :(

omg... im totally wiped asked my hubby to give me abit of a workout as he is a personal trainer for the army.... now im totally knackard lol... time for a shower me thinks lol.. better yet a bath as i have jelly legs and dont want to slip over lol

ooohhh you will have to tell us what he made you do! lol

Back