my WI's on xen, week 3

i'll do some googling later and see what i can find out.

i dont want to use a public gym yet,and im not sure on the whole atmosphere in those places...the whole group sweating thing,and the walls its all enclosed in :(

if you find anything good let me know hun... im the same im totally avoiding the gym.. i just get visions a totally skinny women in in lycra... ill give it a miss at least till i have lost another stone... or 4 lol

its time too hun...time seems to slip away from me so quickly.so the more i can do at the better really.:)

Your hubby is a pt...you lucky thing! :D what did he get you doing?

I hate the jelly legs lol

well 1st he got me to walk at 4mph while stretching arms, then got me lifting my kettlebell which is 7.6kg, in 5 sets doing 8 reps exercises, swings, and other stuff that hurt my arms and stomach.. then run at 7mph for a minute..5 sets doing 8 reps on the KB.. running on the treadmill 8mph for a minute and a half, 5 sets doing 8 reps on the KB.. running on the treadmill 9mph for 2 mins.... followed my sit ups, push ups, squats, crunches.. some more KB lifts.. running on the tread mill at 9mph for 2 mins, followed by 1 and half on 8mph, 1 min on 7mph, 30sec on 6mph.. then he let me have a gentle walk on 4mph while cooling down my arms.... i tell ya i was dieing

im dying just reading that! :D

im dying just reading that! :D

i was gonna get him to do it for me each day (when he is here that is)..but i dont think i am now.. think its gonna be a 2-3 weekly thing lol

Ouch, Ouch, Ouch, Ouch, Ouch,Ouch...... 1 word.... DOMS!!

that hurt me just looking and thinking about that!!! my gosh!!!
gillian (30 day shred) doesnt seem bad in comparisson of that!!!
get that... and you will do fine!!! lol

lol.. hubby definatly took advantage of a women in need lol.. iv been reading your 30 day shred diary and ur doing really well hun.. what kinda stuff does it involve.. is it a daily workout kinda thing that gets harder each day that goes by

its 20 mins long. and basically you do so many mins of each cardio, strength, and abs... (i think its like 3 mins strength, 2 mins cardio and 3 mins abs, and repeat that 3 times) there are 3 different levels... 1 is tough if you have not done anything before, and you may find that you stay on it... 2 is harder, more for your legs, and 3 well lets just say i cant see myself doing that one too often just yet...
you can do which ever one you want, as long as you do it every day. and you have to really push yourself.. which i have been doing....
keep reading the thread, and see how it pans out over the next few weeks.... (i hope i can continue)

all i can say, is if you wanna do it... get some 1-2kg dumbells... or less if you dont think you could handle them, and a good soft mat....
its all stuff anyone can do... and you may (if you have seeen the biggest loser usa) some of the moves!

well its that day again... and im sure im gonna maintain... iv had such a lazy week since hubby went away and aint done any exercise... well ill soon see in a few hrs

and iv also got a little inkling that i may have put on as i was reading when you start strenth training you put on weight.. whether thats true or not i dunno.. bloody hope not

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Ok not as bad as i though...1lb loss.. very lucky girl.... just done my 1st day on the 30 day shred so here hoping to a bigger loss next tuesday

Ok not as bad as i though...1lb loss.. very lucky girl.... just done my 1st day on the 30 day shred so here hoping to a bigger loss next tuesday

Good that youre doing the dvd :D dont go mad though if when you next weigh in, the loss isnt as high as you though... powering through exercise like that may make you shrink via the waist,hips etc, but the scales might not go down as youre building muscle. :)

make sure you take your measurements before you start.

Well done on the loss!

Good that youre doing the dvd :D dont go mad though if when you next weigh in, the loss isnt as high as you though... powering through exercise like that may make you shrink via the waist,hips etc, but the scales might not go down as youre building muscle. :)

make sure you take your measurements before you start.

yeah i really need to start measuring cause if i am building muscle then thats great and shouldnt be beating myself up about maintaining or only losing a little.. do you know where i could pick up a decent body tape measure

Well done on the loss!

cheers hun x

yeah i really need to start measuring cause if i am building muscle then thats great and shouldnt be beating myself up about maintaining or only losing a little.. do you know where i could pick up a decent body tape measure

cheers hun x

some sport shops used to sell them.. i use my ordinary tape measure,if you can, get a new one though so you know its accurate, you should be able to pick one up from a supermarket.
you could look on ebay too. i used to have a proper body measuring tape that was colour coded,dont know where that went :(

Ok week 3 done and lost 2lbs.. really happy, total loss this month so far 7lbs, got my monthly doc weigh in next thursday, im hoping i can hit 10lbs before i see him.. really chuffed with the way its going,

Back