1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

ProPoints my ww diary..

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Food Diaries' started by misscake, 2 February 2013 Social URL.

1. misscake

misscake Active Member

I have 26pp a day but I'm going to add 4pp daily from my weeklies to make it up to 30pp.

B- 2 eggs, scrambled 4pp
    2 bacon medallion 2pp
    Mushrooms 0pp
    Wholemeal bread 2pp

Lunch-

Tea-

Cadbury fruit and nut 15pp
    Walkers 3pp
    Ham 1pp

Half a bottle of rose wine 10pp
    Crisps 2pp
    Malteasers 6pp
    26/26
    19/49

Last edited: 2 February 2013
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. misscake

misscake Active Member

Hmm maybe I will just stick to 26pp a day then use my weeklies for the weekend! I can stick to 26pp quite easy through the week, It's just these weekends!

4. misscake

misscake Active Member

Food today isn't a typical days food! I don't usually eat do much junk and I tend to have proper meals!
    It's the beginning of totm which is fairly unregular for me due to the pill..
    X

5. misscake

misscake Active Member

Breakfast- banana 0pp
    Chocolate weetabix 4pp

Prawns cocktail crisps 3pp

Lunch- roast chicken 3pp
    Roast potatoes 4pp
    Veg 1pp
    Gravy 1pp
    2 Yorkshire puddings 3pp

Tea- vanilla cheesecake 10pp