ProPoints My WW Food Journey :)

lauramarlow88 said:
Yeah - that's the cooked weight. I got slightly confused with it all tbh. I checked the WW website and it said 60g uncooked was 6pp and 225g cooked was 7pp. So, I assumed 60g uncooked would equal 225g or near to when it was cooked. But it only came out at just under 160g. It was plenty, but just not what I expected lol x

Pasta is so confusing I haven't cooked any from scratch since starting WW

Food looks great as always Hun I love the WW quiche it's so good straight out of the oven xx

lauramarlow88 said:
Yeah - that's the cooked weight. I got slightly confused with it all tbh. I checked the WW website and it said 60g uncooked was 6pp and 225g cooked was 7pp. So, I assumed 60g uncooked would equal 225g or near to when it was cooked. But it only came out at just under 160g. It was plenty, but just not what I expected lol x

I'm with you lol ;0)

Wednesday 29th August
Week 8, Day 4

Breakfast:
30g cornflakes (3pp), 142ml semi-skimmed milk for day (2pp), WW apricot yoghurt (1pp)
Total: 6pp

Lunch:
2 white bread (5pp), 30g wafer thin ham (1pp), Lettuce, tomato, cucumber (0pp), 1tbsp light salad cream (1pp), 2 finger kit-kat (3pp), Banana (0pp), Diet pepsi (0pp)
Total:10pp

Snacks:
2 satsumas (0pp), 1 bag skips (2pp)
Total: 2pp

Dinner:
WW chicken curry (8pp), 2 WW plain naan (7pp)
Total: 15pp

33/35 dailies used
47/49 weeklies left

Thursday 30th August
Week 8, Day 5

Breakfast:
2 white bread (5pp), 3tsp low fat spread (2pp), 2tsp marmite (1pp), 142ml semi-skimmed milk for day (2pp)
Total: 10pp

Lunch:
Didn't have any because I didn't eat my breakfast until half 11!!!

Snacks:
2 finger kit-kat (3pp), WW caramel cake bar (2pp)
Total: 5pp

Dinner:
2 WW pitta bread (5pp), 2tbsp tomato puree (1pp), 60g WW cheese (3pp), 30g ham (1pp), 60g chicken breast (2pp), Tomao, red onion (0pp), Asda split-pot yoghurt (8pp)
Total: 20pp

35/35 dailies used
47/49 weeklies used

Yer, I didn't get up until 11. Oops lol x

Thanks girls. I didn't get up until half 10 yesterday, but I was up at 9 today which is a bit more usual for me lol. In the process of getting a new car atm so that's exciting! :) x

I've been so bad this weekend. I haven't really eaten healthily at all. Been out here there and everywhere so I've just been grabbing whatever I can from the shops.
Last night was the worst tho, didn't get home til 9ish, so we did the dreaded thing and decided to just get a kfc. BAD DECISION!!! Ended up getting a big daddy box meal, didn't bother checking the NV beforehand. Not that it would have mattered cause I can't find it anyway! And then I was even worse and ate a whole bag of vice versas ( I know u all rave on about them, but I wasn't fussed to be honest. I was just being purely greedy eating them, cause I didnt even really enjoy)

And then today ... I ate another bag of vice versas for breakfast, cause I was being lazy not being arsed to make a proper breakfast. And again, just greedy cause I dont even reallylike them. So, I'm writing today off. Just gonna eat healthy for the rest of the day and not go overboard. And try not to use many weeklies this week.
I hate weighing in on a Sunday, because I feel like the weekend is where I wanna use my weeklies but I don't really like to use them the day before weigh in. Apart from my slip ups this weekend of course. But I feel like I'm depriving myself a bit, cause j have no use for my weeklies really during the week.

On the bright side, I did weigh in the morning and it's just a STS, so not too much damage. But I know I've gotta work hard this week to make sure it doesn't show on the scales next week.

Gotta say, I've lost a bit of my motivation over the last few days. Hopefully I'll find it again some time this week :(
Anyway, sorry about the rant! Xx

Can you not change your wi day hun? I changed mine a while ago from the Monday to a Friday as it suits me better.Well done on the Sts.Maybe you needed a blow out or maybe being out of routine put you off course a bit.Either way..new day tomorrow with a new start,you've come so far,keep going Hun :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Can you not change your wi day hun? I changed mine a while ago from the Monday to a Friday as it suits me better.Well done on the Sts.Maybe you needed a blow out or maybe being out of routine put you off course a bit.Either way..new day tomorrow with a new start,you've come so far,keep going Hun :0)

Well, the reason I chose Sunday was because I'm off every Sunday and I can WI in the morning every week. I could change day, but I wouldn't be able to WI until about 7 in the evening. And I don't know if this is all mental, but I feel a bit uneasy about weighing in, in the evening :s not really sure why. Is that crazy?! X

Back