ProPoints My WW Food Journey :)

lauramarlow88 said:
Just my stupid boyfriend. He's been at a football tournament all day, and he rang me at 4 to say they were on their way back and he would ring when he was close to home. And I know for a fact he's gone the pub now, and he's switched his phone off. I know it sounds really trivial but he's done this too me before, and he will be out all night now. And I kponly know he's at the pub cause I rang one of this friends. Otherwise, he's just ****ed me off for the night and not notherd to tell me where he is. And when he's had too much to drink he's not a very nice person. I'm just really really angry, and I don't know what to do.
Sorry for the rant, u must think I'm mental. X

I don't think you are mental at all and it's not trivial either! In fact I'd be fuming myself! I'm sure if the boot was on the other foot he wouldn't be happy with you doing the same thing! Not nice the way drink can turn some people either! You rant away hun,it's good to get it off your chest,can't you not see a friend for the evening to cheer yourself up? Plus once the OH has come home and sobered up,I'd be having strong words with him!

I've been slightly irrational and cut up all of his Liverpool flags, and tbh he should be grateful I haven't cut up his tops. I'm just absolutely seething, I really am. Were meant to be doing a car boot tomorrow as well, and have to be up at 6 for that. Well, I doubt that is gonna happen now!! X

Well they lost so he deffo won't be in a happy mood! Believe me my OH has wound me up that I've done things I'd never have dreamed of doing in the past! I'm sorry your night has been ruined and it looks like tomorrow is canceled,

Thanks Daisy. Well, I obviously haven't made the car boot sale, and I'm really annoyed about it. My OH ended up coming home at 3am, without his keys. So, after having his phone switched off all night on purpose I got a phone call at 3 to let him in cause he's lost his keys. I was NOT amused, and made him sleep in the spare bedroom. Not really speaking to him this morning.
But, on the brightside, and I don't know how this has happened, I've managed to lose 2lb. So, not everything is a complete disaster lol x

Yay well done on your loss,that's great news :0) sorry to hear that you didn't get to go to the Car boot sale.Dont blame you for getting the OH to sleep in the spare room,I hope he grovels well :0)

Yay well done on your loss,that's great news :0) sorry to hear that you didn't get to go to the Car boot sale.Dont blame you for getting the OH to sleep in the spare room,I hope he grovels well :0)

Oh, he just keeps saying " i know i'm sorry, i'm a knobhead" but I could have told him that. Dunno what I want from him really, I'm just super angry. And even more so, cause I've now found out that the £80 we had put aside to tax the car at the end of the month is gone .. cause he's spent it. I'm so pissed off that he's lied about it. Well, he can sod off if he thinks I'm paying his tax for him. He will just have to cycle to work.
Sorry - I don't mean to go on. x

lauramarlow88 said:
Oh, he just keeps saying " i know i'm sorry, i'm a knobhead" but I could have told him that. Dunno what I want from him really, I'm just super angry. And even more so, cause I've now found out that the £80 we had put aside to tax the car at the end of the month is gone .. cause he's spent it. I'm so pissed off that he's lied about it. Well, he can sod off if he thinks I'm paying his tax for him. He will just have to cycle to work.
Sorry - I don't mean to go on. x

Say what you like Hun,don't apologise! Too right he can cycle! I'd shove the bike in a special place aswell ;0) don't blame you for being angry about the money,it's a lot of money for something that's important! Stay strong and I hope you both get things sorted soon!

Well done on your loss hun that's brilliant xxx

Jaly said:
Well done on the loss, sorry to hear about your OH being a twat, you had all the right to do what you did to him tbh! You deserve to be treated better and he needs to realise it! *hugs* Let me know if he carries on and I might have to use him as a target to practice my karate :p Have a nice chilled out day as much as you can hun!

Haha. Jaly you're ace! I'm always shocked as well when u say twat Haha. It really makes me chuckle. But thank you for the kind words x

And thank you for the encouraging words about my weight loss. I have to say, I'm really really shocked that ive managed to lose any this week. Especially since the pub meal and then yesterday all I ate was loads of toast and kit kats all day lol. Back to it today tho ... week 7. Who would have thought I'd ever get to week 7 eh?! Haha :) x

Woohoo! You can do it! You're stuck with us! And yeah.. when I swear in "real life" it seems to have quite a big impact as i do it so rarely and am usually ridiculously polite to everyone, haha! x Most people on the internet mistake me for being a lot older than I am though - being hit on by guys old enough to be my Dad isn't as fun as is made out to be - i try to tell people how old I am pretty quickly nowadays :p I'm glad I managed to put a smile on your face at least :p Tell him to watch out, missing my Karate lesson this week due to my national citizen service graduation so I'll have some "inner rage" building up :p You deserved a loss and even if it was a 'bad day' as you say, think about what you ate pre-dieting compared to what you ate yesterday - it wasn't so bad after all! :p and, that's what weeklies are there for my dear! x Enjoy them! We all need some indulgence now and again!

RIGHT!! I have been SO distracted this weekend, and I am finally gonna catch up with my food diary.

Sunday 19th August
Week 7, Day 1

Breakfast:
2 slices white bread (5pp), 3tsp low fat spread (2pp), 2tsp marmite (1pp), 142ml semi-skimmed milk for day (2pp)
Total: 10pp

Lunch: (still arguing with my OH at this point, and couldn't really be bothered having anything proper)
2 slices white bread (4pp - checked the pp for 4 slices, which is my total bread for the day and it said 9, so just put 4 for this and put 5 earlier), 1 egg (2pp), 2 tbsp tomato ketckup (1pp) 2 finger kit kat (3pp)
Total: 10pp

As I had been awake pretty much all night, I didn't have any dinner because I went upstairs and fell asleep. Didn't wake up until 10, and I wasn't hungry then. So, I didn't do very well today as I was 15 points short on what I normally have.

20/35 dailies used
49/49 weeklies left

Monday 20th August
Week 7, Day 2

Breakfast:
142ml semi-skimmed milk for day (2pp), Scrambled egg on toast from Wetherspoons (14pp - mum took me out for brekkie), Small latte (2pp)
Total: 18pp

Because I'd been out with my mum all day I didn't have any lunch.

Snacks:
Banana (0pp), 2 finger kit kat (3pp)
Total: 3pp

Dinner:
WW cheese & brocolli quiche (8pp), Mccain micro chips (4pp), 2tbsp light salad cream (2pp), WW caramel cake bar (2pp)
Total: 16pp

35/35 dailies used
47/49 weeklies left

Hi Hun,shame you've been under points,I hope you're all ok now ;0)

Yeah, we're pretty much sorted now. I think I humiliated him as much as he did me in the end. Not that I felt any better for being horrible - just makes me feel like an awful person. But being nice, and feeling guilty about being horrible isn't exactly the worst trait in the world lol.

Just gotta get myself back on track food wise now. Even though I was only 2 points over yesterday anyway, it wasn't exactly healthy food. But I'm back on it 100% today :)

lauramarlow88 said:
Yeah, we're pretty much sorted now. I think I humiliated him as much as he did me in the end. Not that I felt any better for being horrible - just makes me feel like an awful person. But being nice, and feeling guilty about being horrible isn't exactly the worst trait in the world lol.

Just gotta get myself back on track food wise now. Even though I was only 2 points over yesterday anyway, it wasn't exactly healthy food. But I'm back on it 100% today :)

Glad you're ok and I totally understand what you mean bout being horrible etc,hope OH doesn't do it again and you can both move on now :0)
Well done at being back on it 100% today :0)

Tuesday 21st August
Week 7, Day 3

Breakfast:
2 crumpets (4pp), 2tsp low fat spread (1pp), 2tsp marmite (1pp), 142ml semi-skimmed milk for day (2pp)
Total:8pp

Lunch:
3 sesame crispbread (3pp), 1 tin tuna (3pp), 2tbsp light salad cream (2pp), Red onion (0pp)
Total: 8pp

Snacks:
Banana (0pp), 2 finger kit-kat (3pp)
Total 3pp

Dinner:
Birds eye chicken chargrill (4pp), Mccain micro chips (4pp), 2 yorkshire puddings (2pp), 2tbsp gravy (2pp), Carrot & Swede (0pp), Broccoli (0pp) 2tsp low fat spread for veg (1pp) Handful of blueberries (0pp), WW toffee sundae (3pp)
Total: 16pp

35/35 dailies used
47/49 weeklies left

Last edited:
Back