ProPoints My WW Food Journey :)

Wednesday 22nd August
Week 7, Day 4

Breakfast:
2 crumpets (4pp), 2tsp low fat spread (1pp), 2tsp marmite (1pp) 142ml semi-skimmed milk for day (2pp)
Total: 8pp

Lunch: Went to pub with mum and sister, so just had the healthiest thing I could find
Tuna steak salad, with added salad cream (13pp), Diet coke (0pp)
Total: 13pp

Snacks:
Banana (0pp)
Total: 0pp

Dinner:
1 chicken breast (4pp), Mushrooms, red onion (0pp), WW tikka curry sauce (3pp), Rice (6pp), WW naan bread (3pp), 1 bag peanut M&Ms (6pp)
Total: 22pp

I wasn't entirely filled with the salad I had in the pub this afternoon, and I'm still a bit hungry after my dinner. So, I'm having some chocolate.

35/35 dailies used
39/49 weeklies left

Looks good,Shame the salad didn't fill you up though!

Yer, I didn't really enjoy it to be honest. The salad was ok, cause you can't really go wrong with salad can ya? But the tuna steak was just really bland, and made it a bit rubbish I think lol. Makes me feel like I wasted my points a bit but nevermind. You live and learn lol. Still within my weeklies tho :)

Hey Hunni I've been AWOL for a little while and just catching up on diarys I know how it feels regarding oh and footy mines a mad red too although he's never done what yours done ( nice move cutting the flags up made me lol ) football does dictate our lives it's the Mathew st festival this weekend and since we've been together we have only missed 1 when I had just had charlie, says to him the other day what you fancy doin Sunday and his reply was Liverpool are at home oh well we'll do somethin when you get back I says we can't really it's 4pm kick off gggrrrrr drives me nuts! Well done on your loss doll your doing fab! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Food looking great hun glad you and OH have pretty much sorted things now xx

Hey Hunni I've been AWOL for a little while and just catching up on diarys I know how it feels regarding oh and footy mines a mad red too although he's never done what yours done ( nice move cutting the flags up made me lol ) football does dictate our lives it's the Mathew st festival this weekend and since we've been together we have only missed 1 when I had just had charlie, says to him the other day what you fancy doin Sunday and his reply was Liverpool are at home oh well we'll do somethin when you get back I says we can't really it's 4pm kick off gggrrrrr drives me nuts! Well done on your loss doll your doing fab! Xx

Hey Hun. Think I did go a bit overboard, but at least he will know not to mess with me again. It just annoys me because he can be the most selfish person I've ever met when he's had a drink. He's not horrible as such, just doesn't think to worry about other people. But when he's not had a drink, which is obv 95% of the time, he is the most lovely person ever.
It's our anniversary today as well - we've been together for 2 years. And he's come home with a bunch of flowers for me, and hes cooking my tea now. So, it's kind of hard to stay mad at him - which is annoying too! haha.
But yer, he LOVES football, I sometimes think I'm second best to it! HAHA! I don't really like it, but I don't mind him watching it as long as he is behaving himself.
Hope everything is ok with you anyway xx

lauramarlow88 said:
Hey Hun. Think I did go a bit overboard, but at least he will know not to mess with me again. It just annoys me because he can be the most selfish person I've ever met when he's had a drink. He's not horrible as such, just doesn't think to worry about other people. But when he's not had a drink, which is obv 95% of the time, he is the most lovely person ever.
It's our anniversary today as well - we've been together for 2 years. And he's come home with a bunch of flowers for me, and hes cooking my tea now. So, it's kind of hard to stay mad at him - which is annoying too! haha.
But yer, he LOVES football, I sometimes think I'm second best to it! HAHA! I don't really like it, but I don't mind him watching it as long as he is behaving himself.
Hope everything is ok with you anyway xx

Mine loves football so much I think he'd chose it over me lol my due date was for first home game of the season ( 2 yes ago ) I'm sure he prayed every night for me to go early which I did ha hope your well hun xxx

Thanks girls for all of your encouraging words.

I've just done 21 minutes on the treadmill, covered 1.67 mile. I know that doesn't seem like much of an improvement to what I've done before, but I managed it without having to stop to catch my breath. So, I'm proud of myself lol. However, I have a target of getting to 2 miles. So, I'd like to try and get to that target on week 8 of this diet, as I'll be on week 8 from sunday!! Ahhh can't believe it! Haha. x

lauramarlow88 said:

I've just done 21 minutes on the treadmill, covered 1.67 mile. I know that doesn't seem like much of an improvement to what I've done before, but I managed it without having to stop to catch my breath. So, I'm proud of myself lol. However, I have a target of getting to 2 miles. So, I'd like to try and get to that target on week 8 of this diet, as I'll be on week 8 from sunday!! Ahhh can't believe it! Haha. x

It's a good achievement so i am glad you feel proud :0) you are doing well and 8 weeks in is great,well done and that's a good idea to set yourself a little challenge with the treadmill :0)

It's a good achievement so i am glad you feel proud :0) you are doing well and 8 weeks in is great,well done and that's a good idea to set yourself a little challenge with the treadmill :0)

Yeah, I don't even mind if I hit 2 miles at the end of week 8, but thats my little challenge to myself lol. BUILD IT UP!!! lol x

lauramarlow88 said:
Yeah, I don't even mind if I hit 2 miles at the end of week 8, but thats my little challenge to myself lol. BUILD IT UP!!! lol x

Always best to build it up,it helps to stay motivated that way and no burn out then!

Just realized I haven't updated my food for a couple of days!! Oops

Thursday 23rd August
Week 7, Day 5

Breakfast:
30g cornflakes (3pp), 142ml semi-skimmed milk for day (2pp), WW nectarine yogurt (1pp), Hot water (0pp)
Total: 6pp

Lunch:
2 white bread (5pp), Sweet chilli tuna (4pp), 2 finger kit-kat (3pp), Banana, Diet pepsi (0pp)
Total: 12pp

Snacks:
Apple (0pp), 1 bag quavers (2pp)
Total: 2pp

Dinner:
3 eggs (5pp), 40g WW cheese (2pp), Mushrooms, Red onion (0pp), Mccain micro chips (4pp), 2 tbsp salad cream (2pp), WW caramel cake bar (2pp)
Total: 15pp

35/35 dailies used
39/49 weeklies left

Friday 24th August
Week 7, Day 6

Breakfast:
30g cornflakes (3pp), 142ml semi-skimmed milk for day (2pp), WW apricot yogurt (1pp), Hot water (0pp)
Total: 6pp

Lunch:
2 white bread (5pp), Tomato & onion tuna (3pp), 2 finger kit-kat (3pp), Banana, Diet pepsi (0pp)
Total: 11pp

Snacks:
Banana (0pp), 1 bag skips (2pp)
Total: 2pp

Dinner:
2 birds eye chargrill chicken (9pp), Mccain micro chips (4pp)
Total: 13pp

After Dinner: had a bit of a crap day in work, so used some of my weeklies tonight
1 can fosters (6pp), 1/2 100g milkybar (8pp)
Total: 14pp

35/35 dailies used
28/49 weeklies left

I just wanna point out as well, I haven't had much fruit/veg this week because I've literally just having what we already have in the house. And I've ran out of fruit/veg. My OH doesn't get paid until next friday, so with what little money we've had I've just had to buy the basics, and bearing in mine he doesn't like fruit of veg I didn't think it would be fair for him to hardly eat just because I'm trying to diet.
So, just being trying my hardest to stick within my points with what I have.
And, when he gets paid next week, I'll be able to eat 'proper' food again lol x

lauramarlow88 said:

That's brilliant Hun. I really must get back on mine.
You really are doing great. Xx

lauramarlow88 said:
I just wanna point out as well, I haven't had much fruit/veg this week because I've literally just having what we already have in the house. And I've ran out of fruit/veg. My OH doesn't get paid until next friday, so with what little money we've had I've just had to buy the basics, and bearing in mine he doesn't like fruit of veg I didn't think it would be fair for him to hardly eat just because I'm trying to diet.
So, just being trying my hardest to stick within my points with what I have.
And, when he gets paid next week, I'll be able to eat 'proper' food again lol x

Well done,it's not easy when we have to make do but we manage somehow :0)

Back