ProPoints My WW Food Journey :)

Thanks everyone, I'm happy that it only took me a week to shift it. But I'm desperate to get into the 14s now. I haven't been in the 14s for about 2 years, and its one of my goals that I really look forward to achieving :)

Right - Food Update!

Thursday 13th September
Week 10, Day 1

Breakfast:
2 Crumpets (4pp), 2tsp Flora (2pp), 2tsp bovril (0pp), 142ml semi-skimmed milk for day (2pp)
Total: 8pp

Lunch: Running around so much this afternoon, didn't get lunch until 4, so not a good choice but nevermind
2 bread (5pp), 3tsp flora (2pp), 2tsp bovril (0pp)
Total: 7pp

Snacks:
Apple (0pp), 2 finger kit-kat (3pp)
Total: 3pp

Dinner:
Iceland spicy bean burger (4pp), Mccain micro chips (4pp), 2tbsp light salad cream (2pp), Aldi mini chocolate bar (6pp)
Total: 16pp

34/35 dailies used
49/49 weeklies left

Friday 14th September
Week 10, Day 2

Breakfast:
2 bread (5pp), 3tsp flora (2pp), 2 eggs (4pp), 2tbsp tomato ketchup (1pp), 142ml semi-skimmed milk for day (2pp)
Total: 14pp

Lunch:
6" turkey & ham subway - with a little bit of mayo (9pp)
Total: 9pp

Snacks:
Banana (0pp), Kinder Surprise (3pp)
Total: 3pp

Dinner:
WW spaghetti bolognese (8pp), Boost cake bar (4pp)
Total: 12pp

Haven't eaten great today - but again I've been out and about a lot. And have just tried to grab the healthiest things I could find. Happy that I've only gone over my dailies a bit though :) Got my treat night tomorrow though - when I'm gonna use most of my weeklies I think. SO glad I've changed my WI day. Means I can have an X Factor treat night. Is that a bit sad?? lol

35/35 dailies used
46/49 weeklies left

Good luck for WI tomorrow.
X factor treat night is not sad I'm doing the same!! I have a stuffed crust pizza in the fridge and wine chilling lol xx

I haven't got my WI tomorrow hun. I changed it to Wednesday, so I can use most of my weeklies over the weekend now :) Then I've got 3 days to keep it nice and healthy x

lauramarlow88 said:
I haven't got my WI tomorrow hun. I changed it to Wednesday, so I can use most of my weeklies over the weekend now :) Then I've got 3 days to keep it nice and healthy x

What day were you before? I'm so confused lol sorry hun, good luck for Wednesday!! Xx

What day were you before? I'm so confused lol sorry hun, good luck for Wednesday!! Xx

I used to WI on a sunday morning. But I've changed it to Wednesday now :) Cause when I was weighing in on Sunday I didn't like to use my weeklies on the Saturday. I know that's what they're for, but just didn't like doing it the day before WI. So, I don't have to feel so deprived now lol.

Food looks delish! :) Some good choices made considering you were out, with the Subway etc especially! :)

X-Factor treat night sounds good, might have to make it a Dr. Who treat night myself though, never really been into x-factor :p What treats have you got lined up for tomorrow anyway? :)

Have a lovely weekend!

Ohh, I love X Factor, but then I've never really been into Dr Who lol. Each to their own and all that :) But I plan on having a full pizza all to myself tomorrow night :) I'm not pushing to boat out too much, cause I have a rough idea on points anyway. Think it's about 18-19pp for the whole pizza. But I'm just gonna eat as normal for the rest of the day and have that in the evening. So, should still have some weeklies left anywayl. Unless I feel like an extra treat and have a bit of chocolate. But, I only have snacksize chocolates in the house anyway. I find I can control my eating a lot more if I just have minature versions of the things I like lol x

Saturday 15th September
Week 10, Day 3

Breakfast:
2 crumpets (4pp), 2tsp flora (2pp), 2tsp bovril (0pp), 142ml semi-skimmed milk for day (2pp)
Total: 8pp

Lunch:
Lettuce, Tomato, Cucumber, Onion, Pepper (0pp), 1 1/2 salmon fillet (9pp), 2tbsp light salad cream (2pp)
Total: 11pp

Snacks:
Banana, 2 satsumas (0pp)

Haven't had my dinner yet, but I know what I'm having so updating now :)

Dinner:
1 ristorante speciale pizza (23pp), 1 mint aero (7pp)
Total: 30pp

35/35 dailies used
32/49 weeklies left

Dinner sounds great I'm at bingo with my mum so having pizza and x factor catch up when I get home!! Xx

Oh, well hopefully you will come home with a bit of money in your pocket too. Can be a good night all round :) I'm looking forward to my pizza. Can't quite believe I can eat it tbh. Weird isn't it? I'm in week 10 and I'm still amazed that I can eat a proper full fat pizza all to myself AND have chocolate lol. X

lauramarlow88 said:
Oh, well hopefully you will come home with a bit of money in your pocket too. Can be a good night all round :) I'm looking forward to my pizza. Can't quite believe I can eat it tbh. Weird isn't it? I'm in week 10 and I'm still amazed that I can eat a proper full fat pizza all to myself AND have chocolate lol. X

Lol I know exactly what you mean by that. Crazy isn't it. Best diet in the world!! Xx

Hope you enjoyed your pizza/choc ;) xx

Yep :D It was lovely Jaly. I was even nice and gave one slice of my pizza to my OH lol, but NOT my chocolate. Mwuahaha lol x

Back