ProPoints My WW Food Journey :)

lauramarlow88 said:
Yep :D It was lovely Jaly. I was even nice and gave one slice of my pizza to my OH lol, but NOT my chocolate. Mwuahaha lol x

LOL I hope he appreciated it! Xx

Quick question .. Does everyone use ALL of their weeklies? And if not, how many do you guys tend to use each week? Xx

lauramarlow88 said:
Quick question .. Does everyone use ALL of their weeklies? And if not, how many do you guys tend to use each week? Xx

I normally only use up to 15 but now Im trying something differant by having a treat day at the weekend where I don't point anything for a whole day. Xx

Cheers girls, was just a general question really. I still have 20 weeklies left yet. But I've never had a week where I've used this many. So, I'll be interested to see if I still lose weight. If I do, then I think I will start using a few more. Not because I'm particularly hungry, but just for a treat. I figure this way if I do still lose weight, but then I plateau at any point, I can just stop using as many weeklies. Whereas now, if I do start to plateau there's nothing I can really do because I very rarely go below having 40 weeklies left.
Sorry for the rambling - hope that makes sense! Lol x

lauramarlow88 said:
Cheers girls, was just a general question really. I still have 20 weeklies left yet. But I've never had a week where I've used this many. So, I'll be interested to see if I still lose weight. If I do, then I think I will start using a few more. Not because I'm particularly hungry, but just for a treat. I figure this way if I do still lose weight, but then I plateau at any point, I can just stop using as many weeklies. Whereas now, if I do start to plateau there's nothing I can really do because I very rarely go below having 40 weeklies left.
Sorry for the rambling - hope that makes sense! Lol x

It makes sense and I have lost using a few and a lot,plus I'd share a pizza but not choc either lol

I never used any of them as i knew it would take me longer to lose my weight and it takes along time to get it off before. will be back tomorrow

SANDRA ;)

OMG OMG OMG!!! Not entirely sure how the hell I've managed to do this, but I've only gone and lost 4.8lb. I actually had to get on the scales again just to double check I was reading it right. It's so weird, because I've ate more weeklies than I ever have, but yet I've lost more weight than I ever have (apart from my first week) I am absolutely made up, because I've reached my 10% AND I'm in the 14s now :D:D:D BRING ON WEEK 11!!!

Yay thats great..well done..lots of things to celebrate :0)
Some people do lose more if they use more weeklies,obviously works for you hun :0)

Yay thats great..well done..lots of things to celebrate :0)
Some people do lose more if they use more weeklies,obviously works for you hun :0)

Thanks Daisy! It's just absolutely crazy, I'm totally in shock that I've lost that much, because I was only expecting 1lb. I know this is obviousy the way WW works, but I still find it weird that I've ate more, but lost more weight lol. Not that I'm complaining. x

lauramarlow88 said:
Thanks Daisy! It's just absolutely crazy, I'm totally in shock that I've lost that much, because I was only expecting 1lb. I know this is obviousy the way WW works, but I still find it weird that I've ate more, but lost more weight lol. Not that I'm complaining. x

Lol I know what you mean,it does feel weird when that happens.You lost such a great ammount as well!

You girl are amazing!! 4.8lb wow!! Well done Hun xxx

nessa123 said:
You girl are amazing!! 4.8lb wow!! Well done Hun xxx

Thanks nessa! I can't quite believe it myself! Haha x

Thanks girls :) love the words of encouragement on here. Keeps me going every week :D

image-199906755.jpg

Tonight's dinner. 11pp
It doesn't actually look very appetising in this picture, but it was lovely. Made some for my lunch tomorrow too :)

Back