ProPoints My WW Food Journey :)

bulldogdaisy said:
Is he following WW?

He's not following WW religiously, but cause I am we don't have loads of full fat stuff in the house now, and his portions are a bit smaller than they used to be. But he's still eating well more than I am. He's a biscuit aholic lol x

lauramarlow88 said:
He's not following WW religiously, but cause I am we don't have loads of full fat stuff in the house now, and his portions are a bit smaller than they used to be. But he's still eating well more than I am. He's a biscuit aholic lol x

Yea the men have no choice with us ladies but to lose weight lol..mines the same,still eats the naughties lol

Hi, here to follow, you've done amazing! You can really see your weight loss in those recent pics! Well done :)

Tano said:
Hi, here to follow, you've done amazing! You can really see your weight loss in those recent pics! Well done :)

Hi hun thanks for following :) and thanks about the weight loss. Don't really feel like I look any different. I took a pic of myself when I started, but I have yet to take another pic yet to see if I can see the difference. Probz will when I hit the 2 stone mark lol x

I'm so stupid as well, I said it was my WI day today, but its not. It's tomorrow Haha. I was convinced it was Tuesday yesterday Haha xx

Well I can really notice it, honestly, you're looking fab! :)

Aww thank you hunny. Comments like gives me the will power to carry on :) have u got a diary? X

Yeah Tano's back. I've been rubbish so far, but am determined now to sort it. Been good this week, but am sick at the mo :(

Well, I've just weighed myself and I've lost 2.5lb this week :D which means I've lost 2 stone!!!!! SO HAPPY xx

You are doing amazing Hun well done xxx

Back