ProPoints My WW Journey

Well done on your loss this week and well done on making it to day 4 of the shred!! Im still patiently waiting for mine to arrive!! Enjoy your drinks tomorrow!!

calorie crusader said:
Well done on your loss this week and well done on making it to day 4 of the shred!! Im still patiently waiting for mine to arrive!! Enjoy your drinks tomorrow!!

Thanks and let me know how you find it x

Day 5 done. Nearly killed me tonight was really sweating but think that might be because I feel full of flu today. Either way I did it when I really didn't want to so am proud of myself for that. On the opposite end ive just been out and done all my points between wine and a curry but it was delicious. I know I shouldn't feel guilty as that's what they're for but I always get fed up with myself when I use them in such a large amount like that. Better get it done far away from WI tho!!!

Otherwise am home a little tipsy and have two unsettled little boys between teething and sickness bug so another long night for me!!! Night all xxx

Oh hope your boys get better soon, I've got a little boy he will be 2 on Monday. I've been reading your thread and got excited about the 30 day shred so just been out and bought it from morrisons I'm starting it on tues cause I've got a bit of a cold and it's my weigh day on Tuesday so I will have a start weight for it, I can't wait to get started hope it works.xxx

My DVD just turned up, Gulp

Glad to see so many taking the step! You'll surprise yourself. The workout isn't that hard it's the aches afterwards

Well im on a week with strictly no exercise following my eye surgery yesterday. Good news is tho that I now have 20/20 vision!! So back to it next fri. Struggling with the diet this week though.

Craving crap since my night out on Monday :/ need to kick self up butt x

I always crave rubbish food too. Its hard isnt it?! I went past a chippy today and so nearly gave in... but the point is I didnt! Proud of myself for that.

I am really tempted to do this shred business... but with my exercise classes, uni work, exams and work work I just dont have bloody time. I guess I could always get up even earlier and give it a go!

Well done though - you are doing so well :)

xx

Wannabe10stone said:
I always crave rubbish food too. Its hard isnt it?! I went past a chippy today and so nearly gave in... but the point is I didnt! Proud of myself for that.

I am really tempted to do this shred business... but with my exercise classes, uni work, exams and work work I just dont have bloody time. I guess I could always get up even earlier and give it a go!

Well done though - you are doing so well :)

xx

You're doing better than me then! I've had a hungry week and have had indian for tea. Back on it first thing tomorrow though :( DVD on Friday :) x

missybct said:
How are you doing since the surgery chick? Was thinking of you today and hoping you're okay xxx

Aww bless. I'm doing good thanks. I officially have 20-20 vision and tbh am not really feeling many side effects just a bit light sensitive. Have been pants on ww though :( back on it tomorrow have given myself a stern telling off and reminder of why I'm doing this. X

Aaarrrgggghhhh. I have lost all mojo on ww this week. Ive had takeaway like every day I don't know what's wrong with me im really struggling. I get this every couple of months or so, a combination of tiredness and stress etc I think. Well I'm drawing a line. Monday is a new day and I am back at it and back at the DVD Friday.

Forget Monday I just kicked myself up the backside. I've weighed in a day early and am up 4lb!!!! Doh. That means I've got to shift 4lb in 8 days (which includes day 7 making cakes and day 8 is my boy's birthday party) to keep to my goal of being 12 something by the end of jan.

Why do I always fall off the wagon :( if anyone has some yummy low pp meals id love to hear them. And please let me know how youre all doing xxx

missybct said:
Don't beat yourself up! I fell off the wagon yesterday and had a chocolate bar! Gaahhh!

Do you have access to eSource? There are lots of low point recipes on there xxx

Yeah I subscribe online will get on to have a look tonight once the kiddies are in bed. Thanks hun x

Hi Everyone

How are we all doing? Good news is i've managed to find my way back lol. I've been good since monday, used some of my weeklies yesterday (3) but was considering using more but didn't.. yay me!!! Am trying to save them this week as it's my boys' birthday on Sun and they'll be 2 so we're having a party (which means party food) and i've 2 cakes to make.... so i'm trying to save all the weeklies for then as i know i'll end up picking!!

Exercise is still at nil as i'm not allowed to do any since the surgery... have another checkup on Friday, not sure if i might need an enhancement to the one eye which might delay my shred even further but hopefully not. Think it's just still everything settling down. Am looking forward to getting back to it.

Interesting though that i'm running ww along side myfitnesspal - don't know if any of you know it, want to check the calories etc in the fruit. I'm eating a lot of fruit, according to mfp about 400ish calories worth per day, that's before any veg in meals etc. So mfp tells me i need to eat no more than 1420 cals per day to lose 1lb per week. I'm going to keep track and see where i end up... when i asked ww they said just to track the fruit, but according to their tracker even if i eat 19bananas it's still 0pp. We'll see where we go anyway.

Mon: 31kcal over / 29pp, 0/49wk
Tue: 361kcal over / 29pp, 3/49wk

Mon: 31kcal over / 29pp, 0/49wk
Tue: 361kcal over / 29pp, 3/49wk
Wed: 36kcal over / 29pp, 3/49 week.

So today I had a yummy Chinese. Had been looking forward to it all week. Had a half size spring roll with a chicken chowmein and a portion of veg. Am controlling myself well this week. Keep focusing on the weekend as I know I'll need my weeklies for then. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Another week done. Another WI done. -4!!! Am dead thrilled with that. I know it's only so high as i had a massive gain last week but I've met my mini January goal of being 12 something by the end of Jan. Today I weigh 12st12.75 x yay x good thing I saved my weeklies for the weekend lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya, just stopping in to congratulate you on your losses so far. I start PP on Wednesday, first meeting tomorrow night. Am a seasoned weightlosser, having lost about 5 stone... but cannot seem to shift last two, plus learn my lessons about portions and healthy eating.

I want to go from 12 and a half, to ten and a half. :) How long should I expect that to take?

Will be setting up my own diary and will keep in touch.

A x

Wow - well done on your losses so far! your before and after pic in your sig is fab!! Stick with PP, it does work if you stick to it. It depends really on how self disciplined you are. WW work on between 1-2 lbs per week, which means it could take as little as 14 weeks! WW is great for watching the portions -that's why i moved from SW, needed that discipline!! Oh, and a hint.... butternut squash is fabulous roasted with a bit of salt and pepper as a substitute for chips when youi're looking for that comfort food x Keep in touch x

Back